• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALL I DO IS WIN! Post your eBay wins here
9 9

1,051 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Bird said:

look at aweandlorder lording it over us!

Great scores A&L! sell sell sell dem slabs when you get them in hand!

Thanks bro! (thumbsu

I already got 2 GOTG going out to buyers. Holding the 3rd one for the long run. 

Pays to sometimes look at cheap books on the bay. Not always the big whales where everyone's lined up ready to go to war. 

6 hours ago, KryptoSpidey said:

Yeah he got a great neg for that transaction gone haywire...

Cancelled auction after I paid. Said item was "broken or no longer in stock." ? Buyer: 
5***5 ( 72Blue star icon for feedback score in between 50 to 99) 
During past month Feedback conversation
  The New Mutants #98 CGC 9.6 NM+ near mint 1st appear. Deadpool Marvel 1338704023 (#263012520179) US $1.00

And yet the seller was able to "fix and/or find" it and sell the same item less than a week later - a veritable New Mutants MIRACLE!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-New-Mutants-98-CGC-9-6-NM-near-mint-1st-appear-Deadpool-Marvel-1338704023-/263013694254?nma=true&si=aKsQrWZqA5VYUQbM%2F0xlLKeIWlc%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

9 minutes ago, jcjames said:

Like a boss!

Didnt even bother changing the listing/pic

Boss written all over this one!

On 5/24/2017 at 10:39 AM, ygogolak said:

Did you look at the scan? Appears much higher than a VG/FN. No back scan or description but I would have bitten at that price.

Also, some people like to actually read the comics. (shrug)

The $30 and $75 copies seem pretty similar, but yeah, hard to tell on the $30 book with no back cover.  could have a water stain or whatever.

8 minutes ago, deadleg said:

Ah man. That green label doesn't match the rest of your collection. I'll take it off your hands for you!

jk! That's an awesome steal!

It's my first green label ever, and the only one I said I'd ever own should the opportunity arise.  I guess 4 people on the census got lucky that CGC messed up the label and gave them Unis or they didn't have the remark on the back.  O well I don't mind it in this case, tbh.  At least its not an unwitnessed sig! 
tenor.gif

Jerome

Edited by Lethal_Collector