• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALL I DO IS WIN! Post your eBay wins here
9 9

1,051 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, the blob said:

How would that survive on eBay? Or did they come with 1,000 copies of turok 1,  which also cost a buck each?

Seller had several runs of titles for sale with some hidden gems. I didn’t feel like buying 80 comics for the handful I wanted, so since I was a return customer, he allowed me to pick a few from this lot and that lot, as long as it was a minimum of 25. 

With those pictured I also received some new 52 Batgirls, later Detectives (no 871), and other randomness. 

2 hours ago, manetteska said:

Seller had several runs of titles for sale with some hidden gems. I didn’t feel like buying 80 comics for the handful I wanted, so since I was a return customer, he allowed me to pick a few from this lot and that lot, as long as it was a minimum of 25. 

With those pictured I also received some new 52 Batgirls, later Detectives (no 871), and other randomness. 

He didn't realize he was selling you a $200+ book? Heck. It has been a $50+ book for a long while.

1 hour ago, the blob said:
4 hours ago, manetteska said:

He didn't realize he was selling you a $200+ book? Heck. It has been a $50+ book for a long while.

This was several months ago, so not a $200+ book but definitely over $100. 

He said he stopped doing you-pick-em sales because people just picked out the keys and left the carp. That’s when I reminded him I was a repeat buyer and he let me pick what I wanted — as long as it was at least 25 comics. :)

My previous purchase from him was a run of Elephantmen with Campbell covers, so that was pretty good, too. 

48 minutes ago, manetteska said:

This was several months ago, so not a $200+ book but definitely over $100. 

He said he stopped doing you-pick-em sales because people just picked out the keys and left the carp. That’s when I reminded him I was a repeat buyer and he let me pick what I wanted — as long as it was at least 25 comics. :)

My previous purchase from him was a run of Elephantmen with Campbell covers, so that was pretty good, too. 

I once got an asm 300 for $3 in a upick um. I had to buy 2 other 80s spideys for $3 each, but they were decent hobgoblin issues.

4 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

10% ebay bucks offer showed up for me today. 

yeah I got it too. Can I get some Heritage bucks instead?

I would think that a coupon might be coming for Thanksgiving as well.

Edited by Bird

5 minutes ago, Aweandlorder said:

Its a good thing I was too drunk and full on thanksgiving to go check eBay otherwise we'd both be fighting over this :-D

We still can, punk.   :cool:

36 minutes ago, Aweandlorder said:

Its a good thing I was too drunk and full on thanksgiving to go check eBay otherwise we'd both be fighting over this :-D

Not too clever having those auctions ending on Thanksgiving.