• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALL I DO IS WIN! Post your eBay wins here
9 9

1,051 posts in this topic

Got it yesterday.. Its around a 9.4 Pressing it tonight will most likely be a 9.8. Very clean and sharp copy

IMG_2050.jpg

IMG_2051.jpg

Verra nice (thumbs u

Ticks are tricky, hope it works out

My 9.8 looks almost like this with a ding in the bottom left corner. I have a stack of Ticks that I want to press for my collection, but haven't gotten to them yet...

I like your taste.......does your THB have the poster?

I was under the impression they all came with posters?

A buddy of mine won this one last night, obviously a heck of a deal. The seller is in Russia though hm

I told him he's gonna get effed or a German newspaper. A tracking number was sent out today so we shall see.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/152031881841?redirect=mobile

I am relatively self-aware and KNOW how naive I am...but I laughed out loud when I saw "your buddy's" "win".

Sometimes I wish I had no ethics or morals as there are so many tiny Spanky's throwing money out the window. (sorry, I am gif impaired.)

living life on the run to rip people off $300 at a time on ebay seems like a lot of work. wouldn't you need to set up bank accounts under fake names to have a throw away paypal account and you'd have to build up some good will before ebay let you withdraw the money, etc. sure, every month or two you could build up an account with legit sales and once ebay lets you withdraw money without waiting have a big "mega sale" of fake stuff, but criminey...

A buddy of mine won this one last night, obviously a heck of a deal. The seller is in Russia though hm

I told him he's gonna get effed or a German newspaper. A tracking number was sent out today so we shall see.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/152031881841?redirect=mobile

I am relatively self-aware and KNOW how naive I am...but I laughed out loud when I saw "your buddy's" "win".

Sometimes I wish I had no ethics or morals as there are so many tiny Spanky's throwing money out the window. (sorry, I am gif impaired.)

living life on the run to rip people off $300 at a time on ebay seems like a lot of work. wouldn't you need to set up bank accounts under fake names to have a throw away paypal account and you'd have to build up some good will before ebay let you withdraw the money, etc. sure, every month or two you could build up an account with legit sales and once ebay lets you withdraw money without waiting have a big "mega sale" of fake stuff, but criminey...

you wouldn't believe the time and effort some people put into stealing or grifting or hustling, for what seemingly wouldn't be worth it. A lot of times for the same effort and time and organizational/admin skills it takes to steal money and cover up the crime, you could just get a normal job and earn the wages.

Some of the most profitable restaurants out there hire illegals or post fake hours for their employees to save on some taxes and insurance. But those wages would be deductible anyways, so how much are they really saving for the risk?

Although to be fair, on some occasions you'll have women purposefully get pregnant (and keep doing it) to trap their boyfriends who work for minimum wage. That really doesn't seem worth it. Its like I always say, "If you're gonna steal, make it COUNT". If you can't retire comfortably, its not worth it.

Edited by Revat

I was under the impression they all came with posters?

I've picked up a few with the poster out and a tape pull inside the back cover.

I bought from this seller in the past. He is a serious undergrader! I even told him that twice before. I have no doubt that its in excellent shape (thumbs u

Aaaaand

I won a grail just now. I am going to await seller's confirmation and then I will share :)

This is sort of the "I drank ebay's milkshake" thread

I just drank some last night. It tasted like an 'auction with a truly bizarre ending time'

I bought from this seller in the past. He is a serious undergrader! I even told him that twice before. I have no doubt that its in excellent shape (thumbs u

Aaaaand

I won a grail just now. I am going to await seller's confirmation and then I will share :)

249px-Woodgod.jpg

And... a GO GO GO alert:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LoBo-1-of-4-Mini-Series-from-1990-NM-MINT-/361534070143?hash=item542d1c1d7f:g:qLIAAOSwQgpXAHI0

Seller told me he has 80 of them, so when theyre all gone, he will probably relist more, unless someone contacted him already for the rest privately

Is this a good deal or something? :shrug: I'm out of the loop. lol

Aaaaand

249px-Woodgod.jpg

Yesss... The OA!