• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Ms. Marvel #1

10 posts in this topic

Ms. Marvel #1

There are zero spine tics.

There are two light manufacture creases on the FC and one on the BC. None of them break color, it's the light from the scanner.

FC:

- from the right side border running into Jonah's head

- in the the right lower corner running through the smaller Ms. Marvel's waist.

BC:

- runs from left side border into the paragraph.

Does CGC accept these production creases, or should I have them pressed out before submitting it (if it's possible)? Thanks guys, and look forward to your grades and what you have to say.

0090%20150.jpg

0090c%20150.jpg

You can't press out production creases - that's how they got there in the first place. Also tone down the brightness and saturation of your scanner and we might actually get to see if it has any defects. :grin:

This is my first day on this site and the coincidence of this thread is great. I have a fair number of Ms. Marvel #1s in a similar condition, except without the production creases. Some of them do have a similar black ink mark under the price. Some also do not. From the sound of the reported gradings, none of these books is under a 9.6. The question I have is are they worth the cost of grading them? Is there enough of a market for this issue to send them to CGS? I bought these comics when they hit the store and haven't opened them until this past week. Any feedback would be appreciated.

You can't press out production creases - that's how they got there in the first place. Also tone down the brightness and saturation of your scanner and we might actually get to see if it has any defects. :grin:

Everything looks fine on my computer and from my phone. All defects easy to be seen.

Everything looks fine on my computer and from my phone. All defects easy to be seen.

Take off the rose-colored glasses then . . . :grin: