• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Miller Early Batman piece + Jack Kirby Hulk Sketch

7 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

New here :) I've been on the lookout for this piece listed on Heritage from years ago that I lost. Would anyone know where it turned up? 7809563_1.jpg?v=8CA37D7894569E0

Also desperately on the lookout for this Jack Kirby Hulk Illustration Ad sketch I lost very recently.

http://comics.ha.com/itm/original-comic-art/jack-kirby-hulk-ad-illustration-original-art-c-1970-80s-/a/121549-11108.s#

Would love to make some serious offers to the owners of either of these pieces :)

Darcy

Good luck on the Kirby piece. I really like it as well and definitely planned to bid on but lost track of the auction timing and failed to bid. I would have bid higher than what it sold for. It’s a really fun piece and I was mad at myself when I saw the auction had closed.

Yeah I was bidding from my phone and the screen lagged at the last minute as I was trying to put in another bid - the auction had closed half a second later when my phone finally loaded, was really shattered :'( I would be willing to pay much more than what it went for, so if anyone knows who owns it I'd be real keen to make that person an offer :)