• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DuckTales!

13 posts in this topic

Actually just watched the first episode(s) yesterday, what a great homage to the old cartoon series, which I grew up with. Some of the voices I couldn't get over though, cause I instantly hear the old voices. Definitely recommend to anyone that has watched the old cartoon. Ducktales all the way! 

P.S. The Teen Titans Go! parody was good as well. 

I don't get the release schedule for this series.  They put episode 1 on TV.  Then nothing for a month.  Now, because I went looking when my Tivo wasn't getting any new episodes, I see that 2and 3 are coming out this week.  Assuming I haven't missed any airings before now, this seems pretty dumb.

Update:  Wikipedia to the rescue, although I think it's a bad move to wait a month after the pilot. 

"The one-hour pilot, titled Woo-oo!, premiered on August 12 at 12:00am EST and was repeated consecutively for the next 24 hours. Two days later on August 14, the pilot was also released on YouTube[18]. The series will officially premiere on September 23, 2017, coinciding with the original show's 30th anniversary."