• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original Art and Sketches posted by fuller_jason

3 posts in this topic

My first OA pieces...

I have seen several journals lately were the author has displayed their OA for everyone to see and they are great journals. I am new to OA and only have two pieces but I love the two I have. One is a Rai #1 blank sketch with Rai by Juan Navarro and the other is a Bloodshot Reborn #1 with a sketch of Bloodshot by Sanford Greene the current artist of Power Man and Iron Fist. Needless to say, I am hooked. I currently have a commission withe Jamie Tyndall for Roku on a Ninjak #1 blank using copic colors and I will post that when I get an image. That book is going to CGC from Jamie Tyndall. The Bloodshot Reborn is with Sanford Greene and I will be submitting that to CGC at the SC Comic Con next month. I have a great time talking with the artists and it is always a thrill seeing what they produce. This is not only for the few pieces I have but also seeing others in journals and the OA thread. Thanks for your time everyone and for viewing the journal.

Jason Fuller

17328.jpg

See more journals by fuller_jason

Also check out myslabbedcomics.com.

It's run by a boardie here and specializes in (you guessed it) slabbed books, which include sketch covers.