• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mad-Dogz 2016 Celeb SS CLOSED

171 posts in this topic

The Thing Magazine,

Renner New Avengers 33,

Agents of Shield book,

ASM with Rhys Ifans

:takeit: via PM

Thanks for all the purchases!

Looking for opinions

I am thinking about ending this thread and starting a new one with sketches and a few more celebs that I missed. Would that help?

I feel like once a thread goes past 10 pages and/or 2-3 rounds of new books, things can get confusing

Looking for opinions

I am thinking about ending this thread and starting a new one with sketches and a few more celebs that I missed. Would that help?

I feel like once a thread goes past 10 pages and/or 2-3 rounds of new books, things can get confusing

I say start a new thread. Looking forward to seeing what else you have.

Well sounds like a new thread is in order

So, that being said. This thread will end at 10 pm tonight

Can't promise a new thread tonight but it is possible

Anybody who wants to cash out please bump our PMs as there are a lot of them lol

Looking for opinions

I agree start a new thread. I'm thinking of doing something similar with the one I was running in mixed. After so many pages it gets too jumbled.