• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLORIDA SUPERCON - JULY 1-4, 2016 (MIAMI, FL)

37 posts in this topic

Another show opening this weekend.

I was supposed to sub some books but I ended up adopting a dog this weekend. Don't have enough time to look for the books I wanted to get signed.

In any case, hope all going have a great time. Give us an update after the show.

I'm also there roaming around. Was kind of slow for a Friday. But to some if the artists I spoke to...people were spending money......seemed slow........but they are in a much bigger hall this year.. Maybe that's the reason.

Parking sucks as usual.....but the rain made it worse.

Today should be nuts. Picked up a few things here and there.c nothing too spectacular tho.

Had a great time at the show today. It was absolutely packed and the dealers seemed happy with their sales. I picked up quite a few certified comics highlighted by a Daredevil #168 in 9.6, Hero for Hire #1 in CGC 8.0, and a Tales to Astonish #42 in CGC 8.5.

The show was packed and the Q&A with Henry Winkler and William Shatner were fun to watch.

All in all a great day and I look forward to next year.

Jeff

It was packed. Certain areas. Try walking by the celebrity area. Packed. Artist alley seemed a little thin.... But this may be the fact that the exhibitor room was almost twice the size as last year, the walkways between aisles/booth had ample room.

Parking was horrendous. That's a given tho.....as not a lot of people in south Florida do public transportation.

When I went to the beach and pool at the hotel.......that sucker was packed also :)

When I get home...,I will scan up the Eeden cover I picked up.