• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 March Madness Comic Grading Tournament - Round of 64

234 posts in this topic

I thought it was a screw up. lol The same books I didn't even open and look at them :facepalm:

I almost sent you the same grades just to be joking around :ohnoez:

I'm so confused. Will new books be posted post tie breakers?

The books are posted on the first page.

There are two overtime contests going on involving four people. Just waiting on grades from one person, Wilson3d.

There are two overtime contests going on involving four people. Just waiting on grades from one person, Wilson3d.

maybe you are not aware but the books posted on the first page are the same ones we used last round.

maybe you are not aware but the books posted on the first page aren't the same ones we used last round.

maybe you are not aware but the books posted on the first page are the same ones we used last round.

maybe you are not aware but the books posted on the first page aren't the same ones we used last round.

^^

Different copies of the same titles.