• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed.

231 posts in this topic

All the sold books have been recorded and that's it for this lunch hour. I'm hoping to scan another 30 books tonight and then finish up scanning the older books tomorrow night. Should be about 60 - 70 more books total (all raw). Then the newer books thread should start up on Saturday afternoon with about 100 books in that thread. Plenty for everyone.

The new scanner looks great man!

Thanks! I'm still tinkering with trimming off the extra white space around the book but it seems to be working well. Those HP8300 are not small but they seem to be a work horse.

The new scanner looks great man!

Thanks! I'm still tinkering with trimming off the extra white space around the book but it seems to be working well. Those HP8300 are not small but they seem to be a work horse.

I think your scans are great as-is. I like to be able to clearly see the edges of the book. You leave a good amount of space on these, IMHO.

Just getting home and it doesn't look like I'll have time to scan tonight. I'll set up the copper/modern thread tomorrow at lunch and hopefully I can post up a bunch more books Friday at lunch. I'll sure everyone will be getting hammered tomorrow for St Patties Day so no harm no foul.

Hulk Annual 5 - 2nd Groot - NM - I've not had very good results pressing these square bound books so I didn't touch it but it may get a bump with corner press - $65

Hulk%20Annual%205%20Front_zpsvj7f4nvr.jpg

Hulk%20Annual%205%20back_zps51vgqrwa.jpg