• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2 + April 21-23 2017, It's Never Too Early or to late
4 4

207 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Zolnerowich said:

As in, not going to be there?? Or not there yet? Or not there, in a kind of metaphysical sense?

Well, I'll be there, and hope to see you there, G.A.tor!!

Couldn't make it this year. Bummed 

On 4/14/2017 at 10:30 AM, punksdropdirtysrh said:

Less than a week! I've been fiddling with the C2e2 app and it's pretty neat. Like how easy it is to make a personal schedule of panels and signings. I need all the help I can get to keep my head in the game.

Im planning on cosplaying (and spending $100's on books too!) but I'm worried the main piece I ordered from etsy won't arrive by Friday. It shipped today out of Italy. Anyone think it's possible for it to make it to Iowa in a week? 

update on the shipment?  sucks to be waiting for something right before a show...

1 hour ago, westerberg14 said:

update on the shipment?  sucks to be waiting for something right before a show...

Did not make it here on time...according to tracking it is still in Italy as of 2 days ago. Bummer...but I'll have it for the next con. I knew when I ordered it that it might not make it but some reviews said they ship out faster than expected, so I took a chance. 

Still a lot of fun to be had...and I suppose I'll get to focus more on digging for some deals. :wishluck:

8 hours ago, lhcomics said:

Come see me . Booth 1530

14927996847631439472352.jpg

14927997611151811761152.jpg

Love your prices!  I grabbed a handful of books and just missed out on a nice mid grade Wolverine Limited 1 for $25.

8 hours ago, lhcomics said:

Come see me . Booth 1530

14927996847631439472352.jpg

14927997611151811761152.jpg

I think I spent all of my money today at yours an Zapp's booth.  I'll make another round tomorrow and hopefully I'll see some more stuff that catches my eye.  Talked to Roy and Dale today which is always nice but was saddened to hear Harley is a no show.  Always fun to hear how things are going for the hardest working guy in the industry.

Nothing outstanding but some nice grabs from $5 boxes.  I think the X-Men 109, Thor 132 and the 2 Wolverine 1s was from Leroys booth.

IMG_3727.JPG

Edited by 1Cool

1 hour ago, 1Cool said:

Nothing outstanding but some nice grabs from $5 boxes.  I think the X-Men 109, Thor 132 and the 2 Wolverine 1s was from Leroys booth.

IMG_3727.JPG

Guess I missed you, Andrew.

I also picked up some nice copies from Leroy's booth; always a good place to stop.

Pictures of purchases tomorrow.

This is the first big Con where my wife came with me so we did some cosplay as Jack and Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas so we became one of those aisle cloggers.  I did grab a nice mid grade X-Men 25 and a really nice high grade Walock 15 (love that Starlin cover) from Leroy.  I was busy having pictures taken but I did take a couple pics.imageproxy.php?img=&key=31b352271b3a5a4b

IMG_3729.JPG

Edited by 1Cool