• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walt Disney`s Comics & Stories #4 Cgc 6.5 1st Huey Dewey & Louie Cover PriceDrop

10 posts in this topic

:takeit: Trumps any pm`s

Shipping, insurance and delivery confirmation are included in the U.S., outside of the U.S. shipping charges will apply. I will not ship an item where delivery confirmation is not available. No returns on 3rd party graded books.

Preferred methods of payments are Money Order, Cashier`s Check, Personal Check or bank wire. (Checks must clear before shipping). Prices listed are based on the above listed payment options. If paying by paypal please add 3%.

No probation or Hos members

For those of you who are not familiar with me I have over 34,000 feedbacks on ebay, my user i.d. is cbcnow.

Some of my references here on the boards are:

MrBedrock, Primetime, G.A.tor & Filter81

$1995 $1850

Walt Disney`s Comics And Stories #4

Cgc 6.5 Ow/w 1st Huey Dewey & Louie

Cover In Walt Disney`s Comics And Stories.

Book has not been pressed to my knowledge.

There is very little Gpa recorded sales data on this book.

Last recorded Gpa sales for a Cgc 6.5 was in 2008 for $4183

2013 for $1912 and a 6.0 in 2014 for $3201

Based on the last Gpa recorded sales I feel I have

priced this comic for a fast sale at a very fair price!

3rd Highest Graded Copy!

This is no doubt a very important comic and a must have

for any Disney collector!

wdfront4_zpsrhxb8oe6.jpg

wdback4_zps8d2mtpzk.jpg

That presents really well for the grade.

For the 2008 sale, do you happen to know if it was for the regular issue or the rare promo variant?

Thank you, I agree!

Regarding the 2008 sale Gpa did not include any notations whether it was for the rare promo variant issue or regular issue.

However Gpa shows a recorded sale in August of 2011 for a Cgc 2.5 in the amount of $1315 Gpa lists that issue as a Complimentary Edition. I am guessing this may be the rare promo variant you are referring to?

Of all the recorded Gpa sales for issue #4 the Cgc 2.5 is the only grade (recorded sale) where Gpa lists Complimentary Edition as part of the sales data.

I imagine the GPA sales were legit for regular editions. There was a wave of high priced Disneys back then and a subsequent fall off across the board, with a few exceptions.

And clearly this is reflected in the current reasonable asking price.