• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Frazetta Motherload
7 7

571 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, wombat said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vampirella-1-CGC-SS-7-5-Signed-By-Frank-Frazetta-/113182083054?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

s-l1600.jpg

And for the record it looks like there are still 4 books left from my original post over 2 years ago. 

I keep wanting to make an offer on all four of these at a reasonable price, but can never bring myself to ask for the disappointment of rejection. 

29 minutes ago, cstojano said:

I keep wanting to make an offer on all four of these at a reasonable price, but can never bring myself to ask for the disappointment of rejection. 

I tried when they first went up. I thought we were close on one and it just didn't work out. I'm happy with what I ended up with (from another seller). I assume at these point it's just a way of attracting attention and just hoping someone is willing to pay a huge price. 

2 hours ago, JollyComics said:

Franzetta's signature is very artistic and sweet. I would not tell if it's Neal Adams' signature. His signature is unbalanced -- first name is smaller than his last name.

What? You don't like Nowl Donmuz? 

:D

On 8/31/2018 at 10:14 AM, JollyComics said:

Franzetta's signature is very artistic and sweet. I would not tell if it's Neal Adams' signature. His signature is unbalanced -- first name is smaller than his last name.

Frazetta sinature is the most unique I have ever seen‼️?‼️?

2 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

Now that I got my grail hulk 181.... I’m looking into getting a nice frazetta cover .... I did not know much about him until my secret Santa asked for him last year... wow was I impressed by his covers!

Frazetta sure is impressive.

The Warren horror books are truly an underrated part of the comic book medium. There is so much great art , and stories. I can't imagine anyone not loving these books.

1 hour ago, oakman29 said:

Frazetta sure is impressive.

The Warren horror books are truly an underrated part of the comic book medium. There is so much great art , and stories. I can't imagine anyone not loving these books.

Hopefully not as underrated these days... I have a hefty respect for them despite having mostly ECs/Harveys in my PCH collection.