• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Frazetta Motherload
7 7

571 posts in this topic

On 12/31/2018 at 12:08 AM, wpbooks01 said:

I know the feeling ....... (It does have a Frazetta page inside!)

20170828_140506.thumb.jpg.e2e833630924ec88405a55ba195abedb.jpg

585116207_Frazettaringo.jpg.c765b5268342f51aafb30c1734e2a8dd.jpg

Are those Mad hardcovers worth anything is that why you have a stash of them?.

8 hours ago, FoggyNelson said:

Are those Mad hardcovers worth anything is that why you have a stash of them?.

I'm not sure I follow. You think they might have little or no value? You think I have a stash of them because they might be worth money? Don't you think they look pretty enough all in a row like that? Got any you want to get rid of?

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 1:24 PM, buckycap said:

Any idea on if this signature is real:

Screenshot_2018-11-26-10-22-10.png

I would venture to say it looks pretty legit, and I have a few reasons why I think it could be genuine. First, this is an Ace paperback, which came out after Lancer books folded (Ace reportedly bought out Lancer). This printing likely came out in the early to mid 70's. That establishes a pretty firm timeline regarding the era of the book. The fact that his full signature is on the cover would also indicate that it's an older signature---it does look correct for the period. If you really want to verify it's authenticity, contact a professional and have it checked out. If it's legit, it's a wonderful find...