• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Frazetta Motherload
7 7

571 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, ThothAmon said:

Over the years I’ve Pulled the trigger a few times on MCS eBay listings without thinking. :makepoint:

I can think of at least one time when I pulled the trigger on a MCS listing WITH thinking... because I was sure they would be gone in the 5 minutes it took me to get them over there.  But that's a rare occurrence.

3 hours ago, wombat said:

Three Frazetta sigs in one auction. Would it kill the guy to put up some better pics. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Frazetta-Vampirella-5-Creepy-3-27-CGC-Signature-Series-SS-Signed-Books-Warren-/114238039527?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

Hello

I'm that guy. What more do you need? Serious question. I know I need to get a better pic of the Vamp label. More closeups??

Edited by cstojano

25 minutes ago, cstojano said:

Hello

I'm that guy. What more do you need? Serious question. I know I need to get a better pic of the Vamp label. More closeups??

I think the pics you added are good (I posted before you added more pics). The front covers you can't do a close up on, but this is much better and  I think you are still missing a label close up for the Vampi. Hopefully my post didn't come off too harsh.  :foryou:  (I'm the guy on ebay who asked you to put up more pics).

They are awesome books by the way. If I had the money this would certainly be tempting. 

6 minutes ago, wombat said:

I think the pics you added are good (I posted before you added more pics). The front covers you can't do a close up on, but this is much better and  I think you are still missing a label close up for the Vampi. Hopefully my post didn't come off too harsh.  :foryou:  (I'm the guy on ebay who asked you to put up more pics).

They are awesome books by the way. If I had the money this would certainly be tempting. 

Ah, thanks for asking me that question, still working on better pics and a montage. Love these books but something has to give.