• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Frazetta Motherload
7 7

571 posts in this topic

I too am interested in how this one does. It "sold" on eBay previously via buy it now, I think. Same seller here so that sale didn't go through apparently.

The sig though, we discussed this somewhere in this thread, its not the best sig. I'd prefer one of the unders (I think 9.4) with complete sigs. The Amazon copy, the guy won't budge below 3k because that was his cost, supposedly.

Edited by cstojano

9 hours ago, wombat said:

He isn't the seller. (shrug)

Stop invoking my name in vain, just because Beetlejuice appears when you say his name 3 times, does not mean I will. :insane:

Not my book, I think it was a raw copy I sold to NYComics, but I never had the signed version. It was not sold by this seller previously so not sure where that misinformation came from, last sale was by NYComics to this seller.

Good price on it, and not sure why some people get picky about the signatures. The dude had a stroke, some are a little better than others, some days he was better than others, but it's still the same name.

We were lucky to get the ones signed that were signed, it was a small window of opportunity between signature series books inception, his ability to sign, and his passing.

Edited by Makmorn

10 hours ago, Makmorn said:

Stop invoking my name in vain, just because Beetlejuice appears when you say his name 3 times, does not mean I will. :insane:

Not my book, I think it was a raw copy I sold to NYComics, but I never had the signed version. It was not sold by this seller previously so not sure where that misinformation came from, last sale was by NYComics to this seller.

Good price on it, and not sure why some people get picky about the signatures. The dude had a stroke, some are a little better than others, some days he was better than others, but it's still the same name.

We were lucky to get the ones signed that were signed, it was a small window of opportunity between signature series books inception, his ability to sign, and his passing.

EDIT: incorrect info posted. I swear I thought this Vamp 5 9.6 sold via offer on eBay when this same seller had listed it previously at a high Make an Offer listing.

EDIT2: Makmorn talked me into it ;)

Edited by cstojano

Seems like it went for a fairly low price considering the asking prices for other Frazetta sigs on ebay. Of course, those asking prices are probably pie in the sky.

10 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

Seems like it went for a fairly low price considering the asking prices for other Frazetta sigs on ebay. Of course, those asking prices are probably pie in the sky.

There is a reason the other books have been for sale for a really long time. 

3 hours ago, Ryan. said:

Not a horrible price.

Actually I think it is pretty horrible and like all Frazetta SS on ebay just thrown out for the sake of it either advertising or hoping an uninformed buyer comes along. You can buy a 9.0 for less than this. Its funny how demand drives Vamp 1 pricing though, this seems by far to have been the most signed issue he did but it also seems to be the key that SS collectors choose for their "1 and done" SS lineup (which is totally understandable).

Chris