• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Frazetta Motherload
7 7

571 posts in this topic

suck pics but i love 'em!

scan0001-1.jpg

scan0002.jpg

Hey whats up buddy! long time no see :)

i just kinda lurk around here lol... how are you doing? straight up working here!.... glad to see all these books up... I do believe that Death Dealer #1 was the first SS book i had done and you guys did it (think the 08 signing)... the other may have been the same time but i picked it up, not long after, from another boardie!

Frazetta%20Weird%20Science%2029009_zpsazomw1jx.jpg

"Signed and marked by..."

I don't think I've ever seen that specific notation before. hm

It's because he started to sign at the top of the book and then aborted it and did his full sig. If you look over the NT in Fantasy, you can see the "Fraz" where he quit.

It's because he started to sign at the top of the book and then aborted it and did his full sig. If you look over the NT in Fantasy, you can see the "Fraz" where he quit.

So in other words Frazetta double signed this book? Rock n Roll! :headbang:

I like it. This book may not be UHG but it certainly has a lot of personality.

Still have 7 left, I kept all the NM/MT copies, had a couple that were not (think they were NM to NM+), so I sold them. Also have 3 of the gold in NM/MT so 10 total.

But I am not a hoarder.... :insane:

While I wasn't able to snag one of these magazines, it did motivate me on getting a Frazetta sig. Not CGC, but I am 100% confident this is authentic. Bought it directly from an artist that worked with Frazetta on some comics.

IMG_1209.jpg

IMG_1210.jpg

What was Frazetta charging for a sig on an SS book? And I take it SS signing opportunities were few and far between?

Edited by the blob