• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: PLANET COMICS #48 CGC 7.0

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, Just upgraded my Planet 48 and now selling my old copy.

I've been a buyer and seller here on the boards many times and I also have many satisfied comic customers on ebay (ebay id able-pawn). Check out my kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8328005#Post8328005

Usual rules apply...First :takeit: in thread trumps pm's & pm negotiations. No HOSers or Probies. Paypal preferred but I may consider other methods (check, money order) if contacted first before taking it. Returns are accepted within 7 days as long as books are in EXACT condition in which they arrived

Shipping within the US via USPS Priority is included. No international shipping at this time...sorry :(

Please feel free to pm me with any questions or offers or if you need better pics...Thanks for looking at my stuff!

Here she be...solid 7.0, CR/OW pages, funny little splotch on bc, upper right. No significant creasing to speak of, light color strike obviously (red lettering on the back shows equal lightness so I don't think its a sun fading issue). Slab is in good shape with no cracks or big scratches.

Price is $250 shipped to you.

DSC00020_zpsfn2cfaui.jpg

DSC00021_zpsw2mkglx3.jpg