• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay The eBay Official eBay Thread eBay
32 32

4,139 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:
11 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

How has he not had any neutral feedback?

buyers can only be left positive feedback. i hope other sellers have reported him and ebay does something. it's clear hes a buyer who is abusing the system.

Nah, he's just had really bad luck the past month with his purchases.

4 hours ago, FlyingDonut said:

New eBay shipping "upgrade" has made it harder to quickly ship. eBay continues their streak - every "upgrade" ever made to the site makes it harder to do things.

I didn't like it and you can go back to classic shipping

On 11/1/2018 at 9:30 AM, Callaway29 said:

Thanks. Of course he has 100% feedback...eBay has GOT to stop shielding buyers from responsibility. :pullhair:

I got lucky. Day 5, no communication, 2 payment reminders later...paid. Phew, that’s a relief. Didn’t want to deal with a redundant no reserve auction.

First time doing no reserve, put up 3 lots because I have an itch to purge some books... Did ok on 2, broke even on one.

21 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:
On 11/2/2018 at 9:10 AM, FlyingDonut said:

New eBay shipping "upgrade" has made it harder to quickly ship. eBay continues their streak - every "upgrade" ever made to the site makes it harder to do things.

I didn't like it and you can go back to classic shipping

Okay, just shipped a package. Yes indeed, the "improved" shipping poops the bed. Also, it took several minutes and repeated attempts to get to the "classic" page. I would imagine this is a Beta rollout that will be imposed on everyone at some point.

6 hours ago, Pontoon said:

Okay, just shipped a package. Yes indeed, the "improved" shipping poops the bed. Also, it took several minutes and repeated attempts to get to the "classic" page. I would imagine this is a Beta rollout that will be imposed on everyone at some point.

they tried to roll out that new my ebay sellers page the same way but the classic is still available and what i prefer to use. I believe the shipping stays in classic view if that's the preference

9 hours ago, Pontoon said:

Oh of course it will be. I simply don't understand them. The new version takes seven clicks to print a label, the old one three. Last I looked seven was bigger than three.

57 minutes ago, FlyingDonut said:

Oh of course it will be. I simply don't understand them. The new version takes seven clicks to print a label, the old one three. Last I looked seven was bigger than three.

I find the changes daunting, and their explanations ..."Power Sellers wanted to only get 10% off their fees, not 20%", pure fantasy.  There was a time I was the biggest fan of eBay, but I just looked at their latest credit card deal and said to myself..."Do I really want to keep spending money on there?"..so I passed for now.

I will block this user: anthony7000 

He already retracted 3 bids on one of my items. When I receive a new legit bid on this comic, he will put in $5 bid increments until he find out the max bid of the previous bidder, and then he cancel the bid. He did it three times, first time yesterday and two times today.

4 hours ago, marmat said:

I will block this user: anthony7000 

He already retracted 3 bids on one of my items. When I receive a new legit bid on this comic, he will put in $5 bid increments until he find out the max bid of the previous bidder, and then he cancel the bid. He did it three times, first time yesterday and two times today.

Whats the ebay item? Sounds lame...

1 hour ago, marmat said:

https://www.ebay.com/bfl/viewbids/323525423990?item=323525423990&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2565

you can see the bid history. His explanation was : Entered wrong amount

He looks like an amateur when you compare him to the bidding history of this guy.

https://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidderProfile&mode=1&item=401627479767&bidtid=738281086027&_trksid=p2471758.m4792

Not my ebay , but I've stopped bidding with the seller, because of the bidding up of this guy, and I've run into him with other sellers.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Archie-Jughead-Laugh-Little-joke-book-tv-pep-Reggie-MAD-house-Comic-Book-Lot/163358868141?hash=item2608f282ad:g:6qoAAOSwkxRayqlu

Does he honestly think anyone is going to fall for the $250 post-it on the $2 archie mad house and the $60 post-it on the bent reggie? Makes the $100 post-it on the Little Archie seem reasonable..

1 hour ago, the blob said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Archie-Jughead-Laugh-Little-joke-book-tv-pep-Reggie-MAD-house-Comic-Book-Lot/163358868141?hash=item2608f282ad:g:6qoAAOSwkxRayqlu

Does he honestly think anyone is going to fall for the $250 post-it on the $2 archie mad house and the $60 post-it on the bent reggie? Makes the $100 post-it on the Little Archie seem reasonable..

I like how 17 is in quotes in the last picture, as if it's figuratively 17 issues.

On 11/8/2018 at 7:10 AM, Gnasher said:

He looks like an amateur when you compare him to the bidding history of this guy.

https://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidderProfile&mode=1&item=401627479767&bidtid=738281086027&_trksid=p2471758.m4792

Not my ebay , but I've stopped bidding with the seller, because of the bidding up of this guy, and I've run into him with other sellers.

162 bid retractions in a 6 month period? Why is this guy even allowed to have an account? smh