• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay The eBay Official eBay Thread eBay
32 32

4,124 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, rogue14 said:

Dang! Was hoping eBay would have another generic discount sale for the new year. O’well. 

the one the other day hit midday and sometimes they hit around 5pm EST. If you have something in the cart wait until the last minute before paying!

25 minutes ago, Bird said:

the one the other day hit midday and sometimes they hit around 5pm EST. If you have something in the cart wait until the last minute before paying!

Thanks! I’ll keep an eye out for sure. 

15 minutes ago, rogue14 said:
41 minutes ago, Bird said:

Thanks! I’ll keep an eye out for sure. 

Honestly, I hope the ebay coupon doesn't hit until the 3rd, that way I could use my eBay bucks as Well :foryou:

7 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Honestly, I hope the ebay coupon doesn't hit until the 3rd, that way I could use my eBay bucks as Well :foryou:

That would be better, although my bucks won’t help much since I haven’t bought much lately. Have an offer that ends tonight so might have to accept before I lose out on the opportunity.

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 4:20 PM, Doohickamabob said:

Christmas week is also pretty busy for most people. He should alter the invoice if he has a chance to do so. Probably give the dude some time.

Magically the book he accepted my offer on has disappeared and he can't find it. I think he realized he let me have it for too little. I wonder when it will show up in his store again? I told him top cancel my small auctin win because it wasn't worth the shipping cost alone, so I got something out of it I suppose.

There are a lot of sellers on eBay who go the extra mile to give as detailed a description as they can -- and then there's this seller. :facepalm:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tales-to-Astonish-36-3rd-Ant-Man-Beautiful-CGC-6-5-Silver-Age-Gem-1962-Classic/123576160692?hash=item1cc5b691b4:g:rScAAOSwG6tcIhJd

Even the handwritten note isn't a clearly taken photo. lol 

On 1/1/2019 at 8:50 PM, rogue14 said:

That would be better, although my bucks won’t help much since I haven’t bought much lately. Have an offer that ends tonight so might have to accept before I lose out on the opportunity.

I am pretty psyched. I have $25 in ebay bucks burning a hole in my cyber pocket. Oh what treasure will I buy??

Did the WTB thread disappear?  $25 isn't enough to generate much of a response though. What would folks here offer up as an Ebay store BIN (private) for $25? 

Edited by the blob

13 hours ago, ChiSoxFan said:

There are a lot of sellers on eBay who go the extra mile to give as detailed a description as they can -- and then there's this seller. :facepalm:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tales-to-Astonish-36-3rd-Ant-Man-Beautiful-CGC-6-5-Silver-Age-Gem-1962-Classic/123576160692?hash=item1cc5b691b4:g:rScAAOSwG6tcIhJd

Even the handwritten note isn't a clearly taken photo. lol 

You are missing out on a tremendous opportunity. If you look at his feedback he had a car crash a few weeks ago. Maybe his scanner was broken in the crash and he only knows how to upload handwritten note photographs from his phone?

Thanks for the reminder.  Just bought 36 rolls of clear packing tape for $9 after my e-bay bucks discount.  Should last me the year so I got that going for me.

Just now, 1Cool said:

Thanks for the reminder.  Just bought 36 rolls of clear packing tape for $9 after my e-bay bucks discount.  Should last me the year so I got that going for me.

I bought whatever size it is from U-Line (36 rolls?)... in 2002. Still have about half of them!

12 minutes ago, the blob said:

I bought whatever size it is from U-Line (36 rolls?)... in 2002. Still have about half of them!

i've been buying packs of 6 or 8 when I'm running low and they do not last long (maybe a few months).  36 should last for awhile.

I have a buyer who bought various items out of my store and has paid 3 times for different groups of items. Because payments were made separately, ebay doesn't seem to let me ship them all together under one lable despite clicking the box to the left for all the purchases. Am I sufficiently protected as a seller by simply printing one label for one group of items and adding the tracking # to the other sales?

13 minutes ago, the blob said:

I have a buyer who bought various items out of my store and has paid 3 times for different groups of items. Because payments were made separately, ebay doesn't seem to let me ship them all together under one lable despite clicking the box to the left for all the purchases. Am I sufficiently protected as a seller by simply printing one label for one group of items and adding the tracking # to the other sales?

Yes.