• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay The eBay Official eBay Thread eBay
32 32

4,124 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, the blob said:

A few of them are sellable.

My only nice sale of the week was a nice #120 so they so sell.  I’d rather be trying to sell X-Men right now compared to a bunch of other titles.

15 hours ago, slym2none said:

a32a2db6bd771534f716701b4595fea7.jpg

Uncanny X-Men are unsellable on eBay!

:ohnoez:

-slym (made a major mistake when he jokingly put his own username in the "blocked eBay seller list" thread)

Yup, I have had a bunch {mostly the Byrne era, mid grade} up over the last couple months, from a collection I bought, and except for a 94 in vg, and a couple others, they have gone slow.  Still have several up there and getting no action.

Edited by Spidey 62

4 hours ago, Spidey 62 said:

Yup, I have had a bunch {mostly the Byrne era, mid grade} up over the last couple months, from a collection I bought, and except for a 94 in vg, and a couple others, they have gone slow.  Still have several up there and getting no action.

1-143 and 10-15 or so other issues

8 minutes ago, HuddyBee said:

Got a hoot outta this from Mile High today...

$125, and its in "good" condition. The stock photo looks at least a 9.0 tho, so seems a steal to me. lol 

Screen Shot 2019-12-01 at 3.27.31 PM.png

I can't imagine why listings like that wouldn't be heavy on returns, and thus, counterproductive. 

On 11/29/2019 at 5:51 PM, skypinkblu said:

I bought 6 small sets for gifts, 2 were packed in boxes, I wrote to those sellers and thanked them.

I don't return things for buyer's remorse either, I take too long to make up my mind sometimes so I miss out on some quick deals, but I don't return stuff unless it's carelessly damaged because of packing or missing things.

One of the sets in an envelope actually made it through in good shape.

Yes, everything should be boxed, but in sturdy boxes. I've gotten a few things packed in boxes with holes in them...then there was the comic mailed in a cereal box.:fear:

What do they mail cereal in?

So I've run into my first non-payer on eBay. They offered a decent price for an item I had listed as a BIN with Best Offer and I accepted on November 23rd. Then a day later they sent me a message through eBay asking what happened because the listing disappeared. I responded saying they won it. After another two days I sent an invoice through eBay. Because of the Thanksgiving holiday I waited until today to open an unpaid item case through eBay.

If they don't pay or respond the only resolution is I can cancel the transaction without it affecting my seller rating, correct? The listing was one of the 50 free listings eBay offers every month, so I'm not out any money, just time.

2 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

You can't make this :censored: up.

I have an item for sale at $450. No OBO.

I a new message, "hi bro you accept 250$?"

I don't even know what to say.

"No."

1 minute ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

You can't make this :censored: up.

I have an item for sale at $450. No OBO.

I a new message, "hi bro you accept 250$?"

I don't even know what to say.

ask him if he can read English