• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay The eBay Official eBay Thread eBay
33 33

4,164 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Sorry you had to deal with that...but it's a nice book...and I'm still trying to figure out how they turned a priority envelope inside out? Did they disassemble it? 

Cut the sides and then inside outed it and taped it back up. A lot of effort went into not having to buy a big envelope. A little more effort with a piece of thick cardboard or two would have been nice. that's all.

Edited by the blob

More crappy packing! No comic board even this time. And the guy has sold a bunch of comics with glowing feedback. Wtf? Again, this was not high grade, so I can't be sure of any damage.. I wrote a nice note saying I am not raising a stink, but this is not how to pack a comic. 

20201214_123327.jpg

Edited by the blob

On 12/14/2020 at 3:38 PM, littledoom said:

Did anyone notice “Relisted” on their eBay feed when searching for items. It’s on my web browser. Does that visibility apply to listings that ended and were relisted and Good Till Canceled? 

Seen this, kind of hurts sellers no? As in, no one bought this so it was relisted. (shrug)

So, I get an early morning message from eBay. A buyer has opened a request about an item (slab) he hasn’t received yet.

Now, this slab was purchased last Sunday. It was shipped the same day. The tracking shows it is moving along, although a bit slower than typical Priority might move.

However, this guy needed to open a case when four shipping days have passed. The four shipping days before Christmas... during Covid.

Merry 🎄 Christmas!

3 hours ago, electricprune said:

So, I get an early morning message from eBay. A buyer has opened a request about an item (slab) he hasn’t received yet.

Now, this slab was purchased last Sunday. It was shipped the same day. The tracking shows it is moving along, although a bit slower than typical Priority might move.

However, this guy needed to open a case when four shipping days have passed. The four shipping days before Christmas... during Covid.

Merry 🎄 Christmas!

Surely he has no case if the tracking information shows the item is still in transit? What a scrub. Hopefully it works out and the person isn't an even bigger pain after they receive it.

3 minutes ago, speedcake said:

Surely he has no case if the tracking information shows the item is still in transit? What a scrub. Hopefully it works out and the person isn't an even bigger pain after they receive it.

I’m worried about that now too. 

It doesn’t sound like a big deal, but with these comes a lock on the money. I had a transfer already in motion, so I’m waiting to see if it affected all of it, some of it, or none of it.

4 hours ago, electricprune said:

Merry 🎄 Christmas!

Extra patience is required on the buyers part. “Apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your continued patience and understanding” is what I typically write. 

On 12/16/2020 at 6:03 PM, littledoom said:

yeah it's ssooo stupid.. ebay has nothing better to do so they break their bordem w this unnecessary feature

I actually like it since I miss a good percentage of auctions I’m watching, busy doing something else. Some sellers may also drop the price or accept offers if an item doesn’t sell and I’ve been able to get some good deals because of it