• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay The eBay Official eBay Thread eBay
32 32

4,124 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, the blob said:

20% less doesn't seem that insulting

I declined their offer of $125.  They did not make an offer for $200. 

40 minutes ago, BigLeagueCHEW said:

(shrug), doubled in value since July?

image.thumb.png.a379152ef560d3dfd1d3e66e8a389af5.png

Is it just me or the prices are going nuts these days on ebay ,is it due to covid fever?ten years ago i got that one in cgc 9.6 signed by stan lee jim shooter clairemont and the inker  for 500$...and i thought it was too high a price....

Just now, Namtak said:

Is it just me or the prices are going nuts these days on ebay ,is it due to covid fever?ten years ago i got that one in cgc 9.6 signed by stan lee jim shooter clairemont and the inker  for 500$...and i thought it was too high a price....

Prices are nuts, almost better to sell now, wait till it cools, then re-buy hm

37 minutes ago, Namtak said:

5% ebucks promo Feb 8-10th might have something to do with recent big eBay purchases 

18 hours ago, Namtak said:

I just saw a 9.8 Wolverine Limited #1 go for >$800 last night. Funny thing is with just a few clicks you can find this book for ~$600 at multiple shops/dealers. 

A #141 went for $960. Seems like yesterday this was a $400 book.

while there is a lot of craziness on ebay right now, at the same time there is a lot of stuff getting pretty much ignored that you can get at a good price. not everything can be hot and the money supply is not infinite.

$1.75 (if you could combine a few items with the reasonable shipping charge...) https://www.ebay.com/itm/WARLOCK-15-1976-THANOS-GAMORA-PIP-JIM-STARLIN-034-RARE-034-MARVEL-/203269192241?hash=item2f53c9ba31%3Ag%3AI2MAAOSwE0BgHL~K&nma=true&si=BZbpsjZvXBDBh7scMVfgI%2BAabNw%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

(right now all the starlin warlock stuff seems to be down, thanos stuff)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MARVEL-THE-END-1-thru-6-Comics-Full-Run-1st-Prints-2003-Marvel-THANOS/203221162200?hash=item2f50ecd8d8%3Ag%3A1pUAAOSwx~FfHGkq&LH_Auction=1

heck, that mini was $25-50 before Thanos was in movies!

A lot of Deadpool stuff is down.

I get Thanos, it is going to be a while before they can bring him back and I don't see him fitting into any likely TV shows (the actor and the CGI cost too much), and Deadpool is in a lull. I'm not talking NM 98 so much, but almost everything else.

anyway, there's a lot of stuff cooled off and is down

1 hour ago, the blob said:

while there is a lot of craziness on ebay right now, at the same time there is a lot of stuff getting pretty much ignored that you can get at a good price. not everything can be hot and the money supply is not infinite.

$1.75 (if you could combine a few items with the reasonable shipping charge...) https://www.ebay.com/itm/WARLOCK-15-1976-THANOS-GAMORA-PIP-JIM-STARLIN-034-RARE-034-MARVEL-/203269192241?hash=item2f53c9ba31%3Ag%3AI2MAAOSwE0BgHL~K&nma=true&si=BZbpsjZvXBDBh7scMVfgI%2BAabNw%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

(right now all the starlin warlock stuff seems to be down, thanos stuff)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MARVEL-THE-END-1-thru-6-Comics-Full-Run-1st-Prints-2003-Marvel-THANOS/203221162200?hash=item2f50ecd8d8%3Ag%3A1pUAAOSwx~FfHGkq&LH_Auction=1

heck, that mini was $25-50 before Thanos was in movies!

A lot of Deadpool stuff is down.

I get Thanos, it is going to be a while before they can bring him back and I don't see him fitting into any likely TV shows (the actor and the CGI cost too much), and Deadpool is in a lull. I'm not talking NM 98 so much, but almost everything else.

anyway, there's a lot of stuff cooled off and is down

DP is cold but that #4 Hulk issue can sell for $40-50!

1 hour ago, littledoom said:

DP is cold but that #4 Hulk issue can sell for $40-50!

It is impossible for there not to be good stuff that is cooled off. I know supply is an issue, but Apocolypse is too good a character to get killed off by one bad movie. All of his stuff is way down. I'm not a CPV collector, but I would have bought this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/X-Factor-6-CGC-9-2-Canadian-Price-Variant-1st-Apocalypse-/164501705368?epid=85392499&hash=item264d10d298%3Ag%3AQ-IAAOSwTwRfqdWa&nma=true&si=BZbpsjZvXBDBh7scMVfgI%2BAabNw%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Just now, Ride the Tiger said:

How are we supposed to know whats really hot or whats being manipulated anymore?

Just assume it all is and act like mile high. Price 10x what you think its actually worth. (thumbsu