• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay The eBay Official eBay Thread eBay
32 32

4,139 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Badlands said:

100% agree. Have used my phone for a long time now, so easy. Haven't been able to list since yesterday. 

I have some issues editing sometimes on the phone. I clean up the listings later on my laptop.

2 minutes ago, Badlands said:

Try a draft (new listing), I would be curious if you have same issue.

I would do a sell similar. Doing one from scratch is a big PITA.

3 minutes ago, the blob said:

I would do a sell similar. Doing one from scratch is a big PITA.

That's actually what I meant; that's what I have been trying to do (from one of my own already sold listings), no success. 

Question prompted by another thread: if you're using managed payments and someone opens a claim against you, for example item not received and you lose the case, will eBay pull the funds directly from your bank account or is your account just negative until you sell more items? 

1 hour ago, MyNameIsLegion said:

if you are having trouble with anything ebay related in the last 48 hours, it's likely related to this thread:

i noticed that, i could not get the proper categories for some things

2 hours ago, rsouxlja7 said:

Question prompted by another thread: if you're using managed payments and someone opens a claim against you, for example item not received and you lose the case, will eBay pull the funds directly from your bank account or is your account just negative until you sell more items? 

Not the exact same but it should work the same.  I got my distribution of funds and then I printed out that day 25 shipping labels with the funds coming from E-Bay funds.  They took the $100 or so from my bank account to cover the shipping so I'm assuming they don't like to have sellers having a negative balance.

2 minutes ago, the blob said:

My listings say a 5 day handling time. In reality generally 1-4. Guy pays late at night monday and is seemingly upset it has not been shipped. I lose money on shopping btw. Uhg

Lol I just messaged a buyer for something I bought Sunday, but I was sure to mention no worries and no rush in the message, but I looked for handling time on the listing and didnt see it. Was curious where its supposed to say? Maybe buyer wasnt aware?

14 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol I just messaged a buyer for something I bought Sunday, but I was sure to mention no worries and no rush in the message, but I looked for handling time on the listing and didnt see it. Was curious where its supposed to say? Maybe buyer wasnt aware?

We are at 2 days. Tomorrow goes out and it will be 3. Folks need to chill. This is not a book that will only be hot a minute

1 minute ago, the blob said:

We are at 2 days. Tomorrow goes out and it will be 3. Folks need to chill. This is not a book that will only be hot a minute

I get that, but I dont know how upset the person sounded (since it wasnt me) I was sure to make it pleasant, as it didnt matter to me when it shipped I just wanted an idea, and I looked for handling Tim but didnt find it right away on the app, but loud and clear some people are in a hustle mode all the time.

Sorry the person seemed so upset!

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

I get that, but I dont know how upset the person sounded (since it wasnt me) I was sure to make it pleasant, as it didnt matter to me when it shipped I just wanted an idea, and I looked for handling Tim but didnt find it right away on the app, but loud and clear some people are in a hustle mode all the time.

Sorry the person seemed so upset!

I won't quote them here in case they are a boardie, but they seem to assume 12-36 hour shipping.

Just now, the blob said:

It was not "when might this ship?" But rather "why hasn't this shipped"?

Ah that's a lot to unravel, I too thought it best in my email to phrase it less personal. I'm sure a lot of buyers go in expecting repeat service even though they're buying from a different seller.

With a one stop hub like Ebay, sometimes buyers think they're buying fro "Ebay" rather than an individual lol

It's sad but true (thumbsu

My autorejects and counter offers aren't working all day. If counter offers are working for others, I'm thinking it's something to do with my original listing having an autoreject. It's making me have to decline and explain and have them put in another offer, which will cause lost sales.

11 hours ago, HouseofComics.Com said:

My autorejects and counter offers aren't working all day. If counter offers are working for others, I'm thinking it's something to do with my original listing having an autoreject. It's making me have to decline and explain and have them put in another offer, which will cause lost sales.

My counter offers are not working right now... are you having the same problem?

Sales and offers over the last couple days have fallen off a cliff.  The low ballers must smell blood since I've been seeing much more of them lately.

I still can't get ahold of anyone over at E-bay to get my feedback fixed and express my displeasure at not being able to respond to most offers and the terrible revisions.  Anyone have a phone number that has worked for them?

Edited by 1Cool