• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay The eBay Official eBay Thread eBay
32 32

4,140 posts in this topic

okay, complaining here woke up the ebay gods for me. I said my goal is 30 sales per month and I am at 21 right now. So ahead of the curve right now. The thing is, the last few months they doubled the free listings from 50 to 100 but not this month so I am down to my last 9 listings now. n the bright side I can relax a bit for the rest of the month I guess.

2 hours ago, Bird said:

okay, complaining here woke up the ebay gods for me. I said my goal is 30 sales per month and I am at 21 right now. So ahead of the curve right now. The thing is, the last few months they doubled the free listings from 50 to 100 but not this month so I am down to my last 9 listings now. n the bright side I can relax a bit for the rest of the month I guess.

You could always set up more sales in advance and just put a listing date/time that is in the next month-- won't cost anything and you will have all that work done ahead of time.

Just now, 01TheDude said:

You could always set up more sales in advance and just put a listing date/time that is in the next month-- won't cost anything and you will have all that work done ahead of time.

Thanks for the suggestion. yeah, I certainly will get them all set up I guess. I find that, obviously, the more I list the more I sell so getting 50 free X2 for a few months worked well for me. I could hit relist on most anything that did not sell and still add newer stuff.

So a buyer leaves me positive feedback, but comments that the item came damaged but seller communicated quickly and resolved the issue.

Thing is - he never communicated with me and I never resolved anything. Buyer got my item mixed up with a set of other items from another seller, when he was giving feedback he ran my single item in with about 3-4 items from another buyer all with the exact same feedback comments.

Question - do I contact the buyer and say that he mixed up my feedback with another seller's feedback, or do I just take the positive feedback and comments and not say anything?

6 hours ago, jcjames said:

So a buyer leaves me positive feedback, but comments that the item came damaged but seller communicated quickly and resolved the issue.

Thing is - he never communicated with me and I never resolved anything. Buyer got my item mixed up with a set of other items from another seller, when he was giving feedback he ran my single item in with about 3-4 items from another buyer all with the exact same feedback comments.

Question - do I contact the buyer and say that he mixed up my feedback with another seller's feedback, or do I just take the positive feedback and comments and not say anything?

Leave it.  The feedback is not really a reflection of you as a seller since everyone gets the rare shipping damage issue.  If he gave you a positive but bashed your grading then I'd take the time to get it corrected but what he said was actually positive to most buyers.

21 hours ago, jcjames said:

Just leave it be and not say anything and move on  

Hey,  looking for a little help with an eBay situation. A guy won two books at auction and then

messages me that he only wants one of the books since he already has a copy of the second book

and bid on it mistakenly. I'm willing to sell him the one book he still wants but I don't want to be stuck with

the fees for cancelling the auction he won by mistake.  Is there a way for him to cancel the order on his end for

that book so I don't pay for his mistake or a way that I can do it?  I've only just recently started selling on the bay

again and am not sure what's the best way to proceed.

Joker--

6 hours ago, Jokerman said:

Hey,  looking for a little help with an eBay situation. A guy won two books at auction and then

messages me that he only wants one of the books since he already has a copy of the second book

and bid on it mistakenly. I'm willing to sell him the one book he still wants but I don't want to be stuck with

the fees for cancelling the auction he won by mistake.  Is there a way for him to cancel the order on his end for

that book so I don't pay for his mistake or a way that I can do it?  I've only just recently started selling on the bay

again and am not sure what's the best way to proceed.

Joker--

Yes, just ask him to cancel the one order on his end.  There is an option  under purchases.  Don't ship him the other one until he does it.

Sugar and Spike #19, October 1958 by National Comics Publications. It has some where and tear as you can see in the pictures. In good condition for how old it is. Worth $525.

NEW LISTING Sugar and Spike #19 (Oct 1958, DC)

• $350.00
  • 0 bids
  •  

•  
  • Oh you gotta love eBay,..... Zero feedback seller has a Sugar and Spike #19 in  extremely poor condition @ $350.00 but hey  he says its worth $525.00