eBay The eBay Official eBay Thread eBay
25 25

3,124 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, the blob said:

Dumb question. I bought something directly off the MCS website that had a parallel listing on ebay. I want to look at the pic, which i did not save before I bought. When I try to look at their completed items (I assume they just cancelled the listing), it only shows sold items. Why can't I find this item on ebay, which was ended early because I bought it on the MCS website?

I wonder if they deleted the listing after cancelling it. That's usually what I do.

On 2/7/2021 at 10:43 PM, Buzzetta said:

@BlowUpTheMoon - This happened while I was shopping for the game... 

List price was $250 - Original retail was at $200 but it is out of print and cannot be purchased anymore. 

Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 10.37.31 PM.png

20% less doesn't seem that insulting

2 minutes ago, the blob said:

20% less doesn't seem that insulting

I declined their offer of $125.  They did not make an offer for $200. 

40 minutes ago, BigLeagueCHEW said:

(shrug), doubled in value since July?

image.thumb.png.a379152ef560d3dfd1d3e66e8a389af5.png

Is it just me or the prices are going nuts these days on ebay ,is it due to covid fever?ten years ago i got that one in cgc 9.6 signed by stan lee jim shooter clairemont and the inker  for 500$...and i thought it was too high a price....

Just now, Namtak said:

Is it just me or the prices are going nuts these days on ebay ,is it due to covid fever?ten years ago i got that one in cgc 9.6 signed by stan lee jim shooter clairemont and the inker  for 500$...and i thought it was too high a price....

Prices are nuts, almost better to sell now, wait till it cools, then re-buy hm

37 minutes ago, Namtak said:

5% ebucks promo Feb 8-10th might have something to do with recent big eBay purchases 

18 hours ago, Namtak said:

I just saw a 9.8 Wolverine Limited #1 go for >$800 last night. Funny thing is with just a few clicks you can find this book for ~$600 at multiple shops/dealers. 

A #141 went for $960. Seems like yesterday this was a $400 book.

while there is a lot of craziness on ebay right now, at the same time there is a lot of stuff getting pretty much ignored that you can get at a good price. not everything can be hot and the money supply is not infinite.

$1.75 (if you could combine a few items with the reasonable shipping charge...) https://www.ebay.com/itm/WARLOCK-15-1976-THANOS-GAMORA-PIP-JIM-STARLIN-034-RARE-034-MARVEL-/203269192241?hash=item2f53c9ba31%3Ag%3AI2MAAOSwE0BgHL~K&nma=true&si=BZbpsjZvXBDBh7scMVfgI%2BAabNw%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

(right now all the starlin warlock stuff seems to be down, thanos stuff)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MARVEL-THE-END-1-thru-6-Comics-Full-Run-1st-Prints-2003-Marvel-THANOS/203221162200?hash=item2f50ecd8d8%3Ag%3A1pUAAOSwx~FfHGkq&LH_Auction=1

heck, that mini was $25-50 before Thanos was in movies!

A lot of Deadpool stuff is down.

I get Thanos, it is going to be a while before they can bring him back and I don't see him fitting into any likely TV shows (the actor and the CGI cost too much), and Deadpool is in a lull. I'm not talking NM 98 so much, but almost everything else.

anyway, there's a lot of stuff cooled off and is down

1 hour ago, the blob said:

while there is a lot of craziness on ebay right now, at the same time there is a lot of stuff getting pretty much ignored that you can get at a good price. not everything can be hot and the money supply is not infinite.

$1.75 (if you could combine a few items with the reasonable shipping charge...) https://www.ebay.com/itm/WARLOCK-15-1976-THANOS-GAMORA-PIP-JIM-STARLIN-034-RARE-034-MARVEL-/203269192241?hash=item2f53c9ba31%3Ag%3AI2MAAOSwE0BgHL~K&nma=true&si=BZbpsjZvXBDBh7scMVfgI%2BAabNw%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

(right now all the starlin warlock stuff seems to be down, thanos stuff)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MARVEL-THE-END-1-thru-6-Comics-Full-Run-1st-Prints-2003-Marvel-THANOS/203221162200?hash=item2f50ecd8d8%3Ag%3A1pUAAOSwx~FfHGkq&LH_Auction=1

heck, that mini was $25-50 before Thanos was in movies!

A lot of Deadpool stuff is down.

I get Thanos, it is going to be a while before they can bring him back and I don't see him fitting into any likely TV shows (the actor and the CGI cost too much), and Deadpool is in a lull. I'm not talking NM 98 so much, but almost everything else.

anyway, there's a lot of stuff cooled off and is down

DP is cold but that #4 Hulk issue can sell for $40-50!

1 hour ago, littledoom said:

DP is cold but that #4 Hulk issue can sell for $40-50!

It is impossible for there not to be good stuff that is cooled off. I know supply is an issue, but Apocolypse is too good a character to get killed off by one bad movie. All of his stuff is way down. I'm not a CPV collector, but I would have bought this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/X-Factor-6-CGC-9-2-Canadian-Price-Variant-1st-Apocalypse-/164501705368?epid=85392499&hash=item264d10d298%3Ag%3AQ-IAAOSwTwRfqdWa&nma=true&si=BZbpsjZvXBDBh7scMVfgI%2BAabNw%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557