• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay The eBay Official eBay Thread eBay
32 32

4,139 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, the blob said:

If you're shaken up by him you're a goner in tbe zombie apocalypse. (So am I, because I don't run well)

I kind of want to see the ZA. Is that weird?

2 minutes ago, Gaard said:
2 hours ago, the blob said:

If you're shaken up by him you're a goner in tbe zombie apocalypse. (So am I, because I don't run well)

I kind of want to see the ZA. Is that weird?

giphy.gif :foryou: 

18 hours ago, oldrover said:

I did the same with a TTA lot yesterday, and sold it today! It was only about a 6% discount, but on a $275 item, that might be enough to push someone over the edge. 

Also, there were 23 watchers. That helps.

18 hours ago, Bird said:

I’ve sold at least five items this way since they started this feature 

What exactly are you doing? When I go to my active listings I only see a way to "promote" the listing.

32 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

What exactly are you doing? When I go to my active listings I only see a way to "promote" the listing.

Go to the Active sales page... here's mine...see the Justice League book? I could do it on that.

Capture.thumb.JPG.5577d4b2a998b79e365009710b10656b.JPG

1 minute ago, oldrover said:

Go to the Active sales page... here's mine...see the Justice League book? I could do it on that.

Ah, I don't think that is available when using the "seller hub". I must be a "professional seller" according to the bar above the word "active" on your screen.

On 3/5/2019 at 2:36 PM, 51Bulldog said:
On 3/5/2019 at 11:48 AM, Spidey 62 said:

This hasn't happened to me in several years, but what is ebay's policy on packages not arriving at destinations?  I sent a trading card, very well packed, and the tracking shows it was delivered yesterday.  The guy said he received no mail yesterday and will wait a day or so in case the weather messed up the schedule (he says it happened before).  Assuming he does not get the package, where do I stand?  Is it out of my control once the package is trackable by USPS?

I sell quite a bit on ebay and from reading the seller boards over there, once you have a delivery confirmation you should be good. From what I have read if he opens a case against you, all you need to do is upload the delivery confirmation. I would advise him to check with his mail carrier/post office to see where it could be. 

Good news, the card showed up.  Bad news, I sold a Family Guy bendies set yesterday and shipped it out to the left coast, only to find a message this morning ... would like to cancel order, my son bought these mistakenly.  I replied that the package has already been sent (which it has).  I guess he will have to decide if he wants to spend $15 to ship it back to me.

Edited by Spidey 62

20 minutes ago, Spidey 62 said:

Good news, the card showed up.  Bad news, I sold a Family Guy bendies set yesterday and shipped it out to the left coast, only to find a message this morning ... would like to cancel order, my son bought these mistakenly.  I replied that the package has already been sent (which it has).  I guess he will have to decide if he wants to spend $15 to ship it back to me.

Or he will claim not as described and ebay will make you pay

55 minutes ago, the blob said:
1 hour ago, Spidey 62 said:

I have never had experience with that.  I end up paying return shipping?  That is crazy. 

13 minutes ago, Spidey 62 said:
1 hour ago, the blob said:
1 hour ago, Spidey 62 said:

I have never had experience with that.  I end up paying return shipping?  That is crazy. 

"IF" it happens, show ebay the email .... :wishluck: 

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

"IF" it happens, show ebay the email .... :wishluck: 

Hah hah, as if ebay will care. They have robots running things. I just had a notice that a listing was being removed as an improper medical device sale (never mind that there are 300 other people selling the same thing..the wrong kind of tube for my CPAP was delivered and I was just told to keep it...I might as well sell it). Thing is, I sold the tube 5 months ago. And they're removing the listing now? There was no frigging listing to remove! WTF? And you can't respond to the e-mail. You have to call them. And you know how easy it is to get a human at ebay...

14 hours ago, the blob said:

You have nearly 7,000 posts. Surely this was not the first encounter of note? Get a thicker skin! If you're shaken up by him you're a goner in tbe zombie apocalypse. (So am I, because I don't run well)

True and true.

48 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:
15 hours ago, the blob said:

You have nearly 7,000 posts. Surely this was not the first encounter of note? Get a thicker skin! If you're shaken up by him you're a goner in tbe zombie apocalypse. (So am I, because I don't run well)

True and true.

All the more reason to shake hands and make nice :foryou:

I don't want to ruin the zombie apocalypse with my bad attitude lol

Seriously I looked back and thought that I egged it on. The new revelation made me reflect is all (thumbsu

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Seriously I looked back and thought that I egged it on. The new revelation made me reflect is all (thumbsu

I am glad I could get you two to be all hugs and kisses.

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I think you're overthinking it. I would be willing to bet what you thought happened was not what actually happened, and you may have allowed yourself to be influenced to believe otherwise. It's amazing how differently people can see the same situation. Happens to the best of us. Onward and upward.

giphy-1.gif.c6cf0781e1e2e9d7c607db698079