• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze Age Fantastic Four Appreciation Thread
8 8

1,324 posts in this topic

I may have to start scanning.

The Bronze Age for FF runs 117-206, all 20/25/30/35 cent covers.

I am putting together a 9.8 white pages run. I recently decided to be EXTRA SPECIAL STUPID and push it out through 292, the last Byrne issue. My set can be seen here. If you have any of the books not listed on there in 9.8 White (only White, nothing else) and want to make some money, you should ping me. 153 may be the one I don't ever get.

19 hours ago, FlyingDonut said:

I am putting together a 9.8 white pages run. I recently decided to be EXTRA SPECIAL STUPID and push it out through 292, the last Byrne issue. My set can be seen here. If you have any of the books not listed on there in 9.8 White (only White, nothing else) and want to make some money, you should ping me. 153 may be the one I don't ever get.

I will start looking for you :grin:

On 2017-5-24 at 4:21 AM, FlyingDonut said:

That is some set. :applause:

My copies are the ungraded fine conditions, since I actually like to read mine. I was kind of out of comics for a bit and I was in a K & B Drug Store in New Orleans and I found a pocket book paperback of F 1-6 and I started reading it in the store. I was so excited that I bought it and then started flipping the comics rack looking for FF's. I found 193, 194, 195, and 196. I snagged them all and then within a short time had run them back into the 170's. Those were some great stories and I really loved those books. Still do!