• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oh boy! Round 5 Natali Sanders is on
2 2

108 posts in this topic

OH BOY!! ROUND 5 NATALI SANDERS IS ON!

Logo%202.5.jpg

Back by popular demand (and I can see why) and along with Kryptonic Komics, I'm excited to tell you that Opp 5 is on! A big thank you <3 to Michael (SoylentBlue) for allowing this to happen!

:rulez: I’m sure there will be some repeat customers who know the drill, but just for grins:

RULES/NOTES REGARDING NATALI'S ART

• Style (is pin-up as everyone pretty much knows. No fight scenes.
  • Coloring is done in traditional mediums (oil, prismacolor, water color, pencil, acrylic, and airbrush).
  • Two male characters can be selected this opp, but I need to know the character and get pre-approval just in case.
  • No nudity.

COMMISSION RULES:

The opp is live as soon as you read this.

• 10 spots are open with, 2 reserve spots – meaning 10 spots will fill and the additional two spots will be used should Natali decide she can take on more work, or if any of the original 10 spots become available.
  • I’d prefer to be paid in full in advance. I may be able to make arrangements otherwise, but please don’t count on it. I know that several artists and facilitators have bailed in the past, or have been non responsive for quite a while.
  • Payment to be made to me via Money Order, or personal check. NO PAYPAL.
  • Post a :takeit: in the thread if you want a spot. PMs will work also. Spots go on a first come, first served basis, time stamps rule.
  • You will need to supply the blank cover. If I can help, I’ll try, but my supply is limited and small. PM me if you can't come up with one.
  • Payment and blanks must be received within 10 business days of closing the opp. I will have no choice but to vacate a spot and hand it off to the next in line if payment/books aren’t received in time.
  • This will be a mail-in, so I predict the pop will last about 3 months once it is underway. If it can go faster, it will.

PRICING

• [*] Includes CGC Modern grading and domestic return shipping.

[*] Head shot – $220 to $260 (based on level of detail)

[*] Bust – $400

[*] 3/4 Figure - $510

[*] Full Figure, - $585

[*] Full Wrap-around - $795

[*] Add $10 for CGC Fast Track please.

AS A REMINDER: Natali Sanders retains all copyright to her artwork, unless she expressly allows otherwise.

You can see more of her art at her Webpage and at her Facebook Page.

Examples from Opp 4:

Natali%20-%20Fathom%20Blue%201%20Aspen.jpg

8%20Harley%20Quinn.jpg

5%20Harley%20Quinn.jpg

3%20Queen%20Amidala.jpg

11%20Cable.jpg

Sanders%20Natali%20-%20Spider-Gwen%20CGC%209.8%20FC.jpg

Edited by Hank Pym

If it's easy, can you throw links to rest of the sketch Opps. I'd love to pan through the previously requested characters. Thx!

I can try to find them, I don't have them immediately at my finger tips. May take me a day or so of that's okay. I think Opp 4 gives the best representation of Natali's current work. She made it a point to go with more detail in Opp 4 than before and also add more backgrounds.

If it's easy, can you throw links to rest of the sketch Opps. I'd love to pan through the previously requested characters. Thx!

I can try to find them, I don't have them immediately at my finger tips. May take me a day or so of that's okay. I think Opp 4 gives the best representation of Natali's current work. She made it a point to go with more detail in Opp 4 than before and also add more backgrounds.

No worries! Once I'm on a computer, I can. Yeah, I remember that original Mystique. They've all been stunning!