• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oh boy! Round 5 Natali Sanders is on
2 2

108 posts in this topic

I have the Opp 5 books in hand and will try to mail them out this weekend. If you need to inform me of a change in shipping address, please PM me.  I think we've pretty much stayed on top of the contact information, but in case you have concerns, drop me a line. 

Hans .. I assume you want your sketch cover to go to Doug?

The grading results were a little below Natali's normal standards. I think it had to do with total art coverage on the covers and the time she spends on them.  If you get a 9.6 and would like the graders notes, please let me know.

Thanks from Natali and me for all those that got in the app and for the kind words from everyone in this thread!

Another update:  All the covers for domestic addresses were shipped Friday, so you you should have the in the next day or two.  Covers going across the pond, go out tomorrow (Feb 20) - except Hans.  I'll give it a few days in case he wants to alter earlier shipping instructions.

Yep .. I'm the lucky one!  I get to see each and every one of these fantastic covers in person and admire them!! 

Beautiful work and great pickups from all that got in.

Did her stock just go up?

https://krscomics.com/collections/marvel/products/all-new-guardians-of-galaxy-1-krs-comics-natali-sanders-exclusive-preorder

I pre-ordered that Edge of Venomverse cover (B&W) 9.8 CGC SS with Natali from ComicExposure, really like it. Only discovered Natali's work on these boards, but am a huge fan! Love how her cover is the only Venomized variants I've seen of a female character where they still look sexy and "female", rather than overly "Venom-y" haha! :x

8 hours ago, CKinTO said:

I pre-ordered that Edge of Venomverse cover (B&W) 9.8 CGC SS with Natali from ComicExposure, really like it. Only discovered Natali's work on these boards, but am a huge fan! Love how her cover is the only Venomized variants I've seen of a female character where they still look sexy and "female", rather than overly "Venom-y" haha! :x

That book is from comicmarketstreet.com not comicXposure.  I wouldnt order anything from those guys their shipping/quality control is sub par at best.

1 hour ago, TheRealVenom said:

That book is from comicmarketstreet.com not comicXposure.  I wouldnt order anything from those guys their shipping/quality control is sub par at best.

Oh right, my mistake, ComicMarketStreet's variant! Was ComicXposure the ones that had the polybagged Venom Dell'Otto's that had the big production issues?