• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walmart DC packs

153 posts in this topic

Thanks Candle

Note BC says

"At the moment the comics are being tested in the West Coast market."

Who edits the cool. That has to be one of the worst examples of bad grammar, and misspelled words I have seen in a while.

This is a west coast test market only, and will only be found in some of their so Called Super Stores.... But checked 4 stores myself in Los Angeles naddda

I read through the comments on the article links, and people said they've been purchased in Arkansas and Florida.

I just got back, they don't have them at the local Super Walmart. I think there's one or two more in the valley, but this is the biggest one, so if it's not here I don't expect to find it. Checked the toys and magazines sections

I just got back, they don't have them at the local Super Walmart. I think there's one or two more in the valley, but this is the biggest one, so if it's not here I don't expect to find it. Checked the toys and magazines sections

Porter Ranch?

I don't have the desire to drive 22 miles just to see.

Best place to check is up near the registers, there is an area where they sell magic cards , Pop figures , baseball cards etc. This is their collectors area.... I guess; This is where you should find them at a super store.

This product though is coming in through a jobber, they come in and fill stock in this area. Walmart employees and mgt have no idea what is there now, or will be there..

I got lucky and ran into the rep stocking the area. She told me that they would be putting out this item next week . She also said few stores would be getting it, and, expects about 5 bags only per store, "because that stuff don't sell",.... her words.

Best place to check is up near the registers, there is an area where they sell magic cards , Pop figures , baseball cards etc. This is their collectors area.... I guess; This is where you should find them at a super store.

:facepalm:

I think I might go back and check again

This product though is coming in through a jobber, they come in and fill stock in this area. Walmart employees and mgt have no idea what is there now, or will be there..

I got lucky and ran into the rep stocking the area. She told me that they would be putting out this item next week . She also said few stores would be getting it, and, expects about 5 bags only per store, "because that stuff don't sell",.... her words.

That's where I checked. By the time they make it this way, all the hype will probably have died down already lol