• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WONDERCON 2017: March 31, April 1 & 2, Anaheim, Ca.
2 2

41 posts in this topic

On 3/16/2017 at 8:21 AM, Robot Man said:

Just got an email that my badge is in the mail! Much better way than standing in endless lines. Can't wait. Any other boardies going? I will probably be spending a lot of time (and $$$) in Bedrock's booth.

Bob,

Busted Flush and I plan on being there on Friday. The show is usually only a one or two hour affair and then we usually have a late lunch with drinks at the Marriott and talk comics.

Ill say hi when I see you; I'd like to hear more about the Paul collection.

Frank

On 3/16/2017 at 2:20 PM, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

I'm still waiting on my email. My wife got her email yesterday even though it was bought after mine. I still have to get my kids badges onsite. Hopefully that's an easy process.

My wife's badge already came in the mail. I'm still waiting on mine. No email yet. Anyone else having this problem?

21 hours ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

My wife's badge already came in the mail. I'm still waiting on mine. No email yet. Anyone else having this problem?

Does anyone know how I can get a hold of someone at Wondercon?!?! Preferably a phone #? I have receipts for both of my badge purchases but I didn't get confirmation for mine. I should have followed up the other week but figured they were just behind since my wife's badge was lagging. Any help is appreciated. I already sent an email but just get the automated response that it will be 3-4 days before someone gets back to me.

.....This is why I worry about details. :censored:

Picked up my badge a little after 12 PM and there was a long line.  When all was said and done, I left the convention center around 1:20 PM.  Next time, I Am buying my badges sooner.  

20 minutes ago, Praxis52 said:

Picked up my badge a little after 12 PM and there was a long line.  When all was said and done, I left the convention center around 1:20 PM.  Next time, I Am buying my badges sooner.  

Crud. I bought my badge early and am still going to have to wait in line because they forgot to mail it :mad:

5 hours ago, lou_fine said:

Any pictures of wall books or other books of interest from this con as it seems pretty quiet here on the boards with what is supposed to be the first major con of the year on the West Coast?  hm

I went, I spent, I came home tired and broke... Had a great time and took a ton of pictures. Now, the question I face tomorrow, look at my loot or post a con report? If not tomorrow, I will do it in the next couple of days. I will do it over in my junk thread in GA. It will be worth the wait!

14 hours ago, Robot Man said:

I went, I spent, I came home tired and broke... Had a great time and took a ton of pictures. Now, the question I face tomorrow, look at my loot or post a con report? If not tomorrow, I will do it in the next couple of days. I will do it over in my junk thread in GA. It will be worth the wait!

Wait is over... Go check my "50 Year Junk Obsecession" over in GA...

IMG_0658_zpsgwdnchpx.jpg