• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4 Kids Walk into a Bank - mini series

225 posts in this topic

How many variants have been released so far? Anywhere online that lists them all?

You spec'in on a movie........?

Nope... Just wondering how many I would need to buy to get a whole set etc (shrug)

Well, there's more variants than I can count with 2 hands......

looks like there might be a movie in black mask's future...saw it on a website. Not a big fan of indie comics turning movie though....seems like they fizzle a bit in regards to comic sales.

looks like there might be a movie in black mask's future...saw it on a website. Not a big fan of indie comics turning movie though....seems like they fizzle a bit in regards to comic sales.

Movie for 4 Kids? I've noticed that most Indies don't skyrocket like Marvel when movies are announced. A few have, but for the most part I've seen that it is a very short spike.

Nice grouping of 9.8's you got there, congrats. I know with regards to the ECCC variant for 4 Kids the first five numbered copies went to a few of the creators and were not offered for sale, so #6 through #251 were the copies that were offered for sale/sold at the show. I got the #6 copy as that was the first one he sold at the show.

I wonder what a 9.9 would be worth of the one from ECCC.... hm

Why do you say 200? I figured higher.

eBay sales and I know a few guys on here who got them and it wasn't much cheaper. There's one more up on eBay. I think that dude has at least 4 of the 6 9.9 SS I issues. Maybe all of them