• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OMGOMGOMOMGOMG!!! SAM KIETH IS SIGNING AT BOSTON!!!!!

27 posts in this topic

I think the biggest question I have is what is going to be the limit for number of books.

At last check I need 29 books to complete my collection. Not that I could afford that in one go, but would I get a deal for say 10?

you should absolutely contact the facilitator, and honestly, if you can, I'd try to get a better deal on the 29, and then try to work a payment plan (pay for 10 up front), maybe even lay away if the facilitator doesn't mind holding a few.

Or maybe team up with someone else who has a lot. I could be mistaken, but I think most facilitators will do deals at 50 books.

Or if you're just doing it yourself, just keep getting back in line and put it all on the card

:o Could such a thing be possible?

83346-WaYr-2uAeeGJfX_A.jpg

What the hell are you guys talking about? Kieth (unless something changes drastically) doesn't even have a fee for signing. This deal will be hard costs plus normal facilitators fee ($10-20 a book). There is no deal to be had. There is no way it could get any cheaper.

hqdefault.jpg

Of course, this isn't news to many, but I just found out, and the thread title is what I'm doing inside.

And maybe a little outside, too...

:shy:

I have nine books left to complete my 9.8 SS run of Sam's work on Marvel Comics Presents.

I have been saving up some copies for this opp but if anyone has raw books or is submitting their own copies, please keep me in mind. I will submit multiple copies if I can and I would love to get a copy if none of mine come back 9.8.

MCP 85, 86, 93, 98, 106, 109, 112, 113, 122

And I am looking at Maxx Regular Issues, pretty much the whole run. Heading to the Calgary expo at the end of the month to find what I can but open to any offers here as well.

Thanks for the responses :)

Not sure if Kieth is sketching, anyone have previous con experience with Sam? Other than hearing he is chatty, I haven't heard of him doing sketches at a con