• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay coupon 3/31 - $15 off $75+

38 posts in this topic

Worked for me too, thanks!

So are they testing to see if these discounts are more effective than the bonus bucks? I don't get email alerts about these types of promotions - does anyone or do you just have to check their promotion page? I know there have been a few of these threads, so apologies if this was answered in the past.

Worked for me too, thanks!

So are they testing to see if these discounts are more effective than the bonus bucks? I don't get email alerts about these types of promotions - does anyone or do you just have to check their promotion page? I know there have been a few of these threads, so apologies if this was answered in the past.

They just had their most aggressive ebay bucks yet just yesterday. 10% ebay bucks on Everything with no Minimums. Fashion purchases got 20%.

Cool - got this for $71.95 w/ free shipping :banana:

This is the first coupon I've caught in awhile prior to it expiring - thanks so much to the OP!!! (worship)

s-l1600.jpg

Does anyone know if it figures in Shipping for the $75 value? For example: if there is a $60 with $15 shipping, would that count as $75?

I've used the ebay coupon before but it was for a listing over the $75 value.

-Terry

without committing to buy, you can add it to your cart and apply the code. See what happens then.

Thanks again!

Last time I purchased a Thor #126 8.0 and this time around a Luke Cage #1.

Because people are so confused by these promos (as to how to use them, what they include, etc.) thinking of adding a note to my listings with instructions (i.e. as long as total purchases >= $75 incl shipping, add to cart and apply) and see how it goes.

Do they send emails on these? I never see these until after the fact. :sorry:

I meant to ask this too - how does one find out about these things?

Thanks again!

Last time I purchased a Thor #126 8.0 and this time around a Luke Cage #1.

Because people are so confused by these promos (as to how to use them, what they include, etc.) thinking of adding a note to my listings with instructions (i.e. as long as total purchases >= $75 incl shipping, add to cart and apply) and see how it goes.

I haven't tried it, so I don't know for sure, but it does read "Excluding shipping. handling, and taxes" in the disclaimer. If they do allow those, it would be even better.