• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Infinite Bronze Romance Thread

602 posts in this topic

Nice books guys. I'm startin' to get inspired again. Funny, after not buying any comics in over a year (other than in SD last year) it is these BA DC Romance books that are trying to pull me back in. Geez, I hope I'm not becoming a softie, but actually I think the subtle sex appeal of many of these covers is what does it for me. Many are really very well drawn and colored.

Nice books guys. I'm startin' to get inspired again. Funny, after not buying any comics in over a year (other than in SD last year) it is these BA DC Romance books that are trying to pull me back in. Geez, I hope I'm not becoming a softie, but actually I think the subtle sex appeal of many of these covers is what does it for me. Many are really very well drawn and colored.

Same here. They really have some of the best covers of the period--great composition, design, and draftmanship. Add a big dose of nostalgia for the clothes of the period, and I've become hooked. Especially on the DC's.

Here's my romance contribution from Chicago

61240-mylove30.jpg

:hi:

I know that this one has been seen before, but I'd have to say this is one of my favorite covers. I think it might be because it may have been a Baker influence. But, I do love the "show girl" covers. Any other show girl covers anyone know of? Thanks!

FallinginLove.jpg