• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Infinite Bronze Romance Thread

602 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I was just digging through this thread over the weekend, and I am amazed that the incredible covers on display.

Jaysus Greg! Where ever do you find all the sweet copies. Some of those are just beauties.

And I thought finding HG war books was hard. Putting these runs together in even VF must be close to impossible....

Nice, nice, nice and nice.

Shep

Hey all,

I was just digging through this thread over the weekend, and I am amazed that the incredible covers on display.

Jaysus Greg! Where ever do you find all the sweet copies. Some of those are just beauties.

And I thought finding HG war books was hard. Putting these runs together in even VF must be close to impossible....

Nice, nice, nice and nice.

Shep

I agree, those are really beautiful copies. Great finds.

Earl.

Those Nat'l Lampoon parodies are great.

Here's my contribution from this week's hunting: two killer copies of Girl's Love, for about 5 bucks each (cross-posted in This Week..). Just absolutely sweet, with great gloss, deep colors, and looks like they were just printed.

IMG_0003-1.jpg

IMG_0002-1.jpg