• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE FLASH starring Ezra Miller 2022
10 10

2,178 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, D84 said:

After the Ezra Miller attacking a fan incident, I'm surprised this movie is still happening. At least, with him.

yes, I am surprised by the lack of media that incident got. I expected it to kill his DC career but maybe not.

even before the incident, i've said they just need to drop him and recast. Between WB and him this movie could have already came out along with a squeal. I dont care about him filming fantastic beasts, all I've wanted is a flash movie and the constant push back make me not even wanna see it at this point. 

1 minute ago, Bird said:

yes, I am surprised by the lack of media that incident got. I expected it to kill his DC career but maybe not.

I won't see the movie. There's a huge difference between an offensive tweet and assaulting someone. 

25 minutes ago, D84 said:

After the Ezra Miller attacking a fan incident, I'm surprised this movie is still happening. At least, with him.

I watched the video for myself. Saw the fan jokingly running at him swinging her arms in a comical way. Heard him say 'You want to fight' while he slowly lowered her to the floor with his arm behind her back.

Oh, and the 'police were called'?

Ezra Miller Not Being Investigated by Police for Choking Incident

Police are not investigating actor Ezra Miller about an incident in which the Flash star appears to grab a woman by the throat and slam her to the ground.

"No one was arrested or placed in custody regarding this," Reykjavik Metropolitan Police spokesman Gunnar Rúnar Sveinbjörnsson told TheWrap. He also said police were not called to the scene, which took place outside the Prikið Kaffihús bar.

So I hold off on judgement until actual legal action takes place. Too soon to be dismissing someone.

36 minutes ago, Bird said:

I didn't care for that type of interaction. But I also watched the video slowly and saw as he has her around the neck with one hand, he has his other hand behind her back. Like play-acting.

So now knowing the police were never called as was originally reported, nor are they investigating him, it left me wondering how much of this was play acting that went too far.

It appears as if things are really starting to move forward on the long-delayed Flash movie. We heard a few weeks ago that they were looking for a new Iris West for the film, and now there’s a new rumor about who one of the supporting characters may be in the movie.

According to Daniel Richtman, there were plans to include Cyborg in the upcoming Flash film in some way. It does need to be stressed that the information might be out of date and from an older version of the movie as it has gone through multiple changes over the years.

But if you think about it, this does make a lot of sense as the two characters bonded in Justice League; so it’d be fun to see Victor show up to help Barry in his big screen adventure. Also, Barry mentioned Victor in his Crisis on Infinite Earths Cameo a few months ago.

We also do know that the Flash movie is going to be based on Flashpoint, which also brings up all sorts of different possibilities of how Cyborg could play into the story. And since it is based on Flashpoint, there’s also the possibility that other DC characters could show up for a cameo.

Right now The Flash movie is still scheduled for a summer 2022 release, and with all of this stuff starting to come out about the film it seems likely to hit that date.

48 minutes ago, johnenock said:

Why isn't GL showing up anywhere. Barry and Hal are buddies!:sumo:

I have a feeling between the Snyder Cut and HBO Max's Green Lantern Corps we are going to experience loads of Hal Jordan, John Stewart, Guy Gardner and Kyle Rayner.

On 4/20/2020 at 2:58 PM, Bosco685 said:

I didn't care for that type of interaction. But I also watched the video slowly and saw as he has her around the neck with one hand, he has his other hand behind her back. Like play-acting.

So now knowing the police were never called as was originally reported, nor are they investigating him, it left me wondering how much of this was play acting that went too far.

The public should push for a bit for details on this.  Who wants to support someone choke slamming a woman?

32 minutes ago, Keys_Collector said:

The public should push for a bit for details on this.  Who wants to support someone choke slamming a woman?

Or, when someone may be fabricating a story including that the police were called out to address the situation.

Original story - where police were called.

The Flash Star Ezra Miller Chokes Female Fan On Camera

"Because he’s obviously a insufficiently_thoughtful_person. After my friend and I threw him off her he was standing barefoot outside for at least 10 minutes while the bouncers waited for the cops to pick him up."

If that last point is true and he was picked up by the cops, then we should know some more details of this story fairly soon, as there’ll be some kind of police record of the incident. And if this turns out to be what it looks like, then it could throw yet another wrench into plans for the Flash solo movie.

Then the actual local police confirmed they were NEVER called to begin with, nor are they investigating him.

Ezra Miller Not Under Investigation Over ‘Choking’ Video, Police Say

“Justice League” star Ezra Miller is not under criminal investigation after a video posted on Twitter on Sunday night appeared to show the actor choking a woman and pushing her to the ground outside a bar in Iceland, TheWrap has confirmed.

Gunnar Rúnar Sveinbjörnsson, a spokesman for the Reykjavik Metropolitan Police, tells TheWrap that officers were never called to the scene of the alleged altercation and no injuries were ever reported to the police.

“No one was arrested or placed in custody regarding this,” Sveinbjörnsson said.

Something with this story doesn't add up. Though I think any celebrity should avoid completely playing around even lightly with any fans.

Just now, Bosco685 said:

Or, when someone may be fabricating a story including that the police were called out to address the situation.

Original story - where police were called.

The Flash Star Ezra Miller Chokes Female Fan On Camera

Then the actual local police confirmed they were NEVER called to begin with, nor are they investigating him.

Ezra Miller Not Under Investigation Over ‘Choking’ Video, Police Say

Something with this story doesn't add up. Though I think any celebrity should avoid completely playing around even lightly with any fans.

Not sure why we need to defend him or the situation at all.  Pretty easy to prove that it was acting or playing around by having him or anyone there provide a statement.  Him and his publicists have not made a statement so the silence is deafening. They could easily come out with a statement on it but for some reason have choosen not to.

33 minutes ago, Keys_Collector said:

Not sure why we need to defend him or the situation at all.  Pretty easy to prove that it was acting or playing around by having him or anyone there provide a statement.  Him and his publicists have not made a statement so the silence is deafening. They could easily come out with a statement on it but for some reason have choosen not to.

My suggestion is to avoid going with 'GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT' because that is the cancel culture norm occurring nowadays.

What they are doing about this is taking longer than I would like. But all of the details don't add up so far on a clear-cut case.

9 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

My suggestion is to avoid going with 'GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT' because that is the cancel culture norm occurring nowadays.

What they are doing about this is taking longer than I would like. But all of the details don't add up so far on a clear-cut case.

This is kinda what I was gonna say before purging my response.

Imagine having to defend yourself against any/all rumors. That would get tiring.

50 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Imagine having to defend yourself against any/all rumors. That would get tiring.

I heard a rumor that you thought "The Last Jedi" and "Captain Marvel" were awesome sauce!

:jokealert: