• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ricksneatstuff Feedback Thread
4 4

191 posts in this topic

This is the 100th reply in Rick's kudos thread ... that should be all I need to say... but anyway, done business with Rick several times now and he's super nice and easy to deal with.

I imagine I'll be buying from and selling to him for a long time to come.

He also has great taste and is knowledgeable and friendly and always willing to talk comics even if you're not trying to make a deal with him.

I've participated in many sales threads over the years, but I always seem to enjoy Rick's the most. He lists some truly phenomenal books. 

Rick is friendly and quick to respond. We were able to work out a pretty significant deal with no bumps along the way. Shipment was swift and secure, and the books arrived as advertised. Rick is one of the very best sellers on the board and I will not hesitate to do business with him again! Highly recommended. (thumbsu