• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ricksneatstuff Feedback Thread
4 4

191 posts in this topic

My first purchase from Rick, consisting of ASM 8, 22 and 37, arrived today. Prices, communication, packaging and shipping time were all excellent! I’ll definitely be on the lookout for his future sales.

On 5/26/2018 at 4:02 PM, peterchizzle said:

Another successful 4 figure transaction. 100% confidence working with Rick, thanks!

I purchased a raw book that Rick stated was a 5.0. Coming back from CGC and yup, no surprises, 5.0!! Super Accurate Grader (thumbsu

Completed another deal with Rick for a HTF GGA goldie (to me anyhow :bigsmile:) and as per usual, the experience was smooth smooth. Great packing, great communication and start to end was quick. Please deal with confidence, Rick is a good one. Looking forward to our next deal. (thumbsu

Once again, Rick has supported and enabled more acquisitions for my addiction :insane:  Bought a beautiful, vibrant Weird Science 10 from his last sales thread and, as always, Rick is a pleasure to deal with.  Always willing to listen to my pleas and even humor them sometimes!  Fast, secure shipping, friendly service...the works...couldn't ask for more.

The biggest of kudos to Rick for making my grail dreams come true!  He sold me a gorgeous (and my first) AF15 and allowed me to do 5 month time payments which I was able to actually complete in less than a month.  The communication was great and he shipped right away after receiving the last payment.  Packaging was excellent and the book arrived safely overnight looking even more beautiful than the pictures.  I couldn't be happier with the transaction.  Thank you again for everything  :cloud9:

I picked up a Haunt of Fear 17 from Rick over the weekend, and I couldn't be happier with every detail of the transaction. He replied very promptly to my PMs and invoiced, shipped, and supplied tracking info for my book all in the same day. 100x smoother than the majority of eBay transactions I've had over the years. I will definitely be a repeat customer. Thanks Rick!