• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ricksneatstuff Feedback Thread
4 4

191 posts in this topic

I've done several deals, some of them fairly substantial, with Rick as a buyer and seller. Trades. Personal checks. You name it. Always flawless and professional. Trustworthy guy with fine taste in books. Always has the best. Solid grader, especially in the mid-grade range. Spot-on or within half a point either direction. Look forward to a long relationship in the comic realm. (thumbsu

Bought Avengers 4 CGC 7.5 and Rick sent it out super quick and was always fast to respond to all of my PMs. Perfect seller and a great guy. Hope to buy more from him soon! 

great seller transaction went smoothly. Bought a ASM 23 7.0. Rick responds quickly. Thanks Rick look forward to your next sale. (thumbsu

I purchased a gorgeous Adventure Comics #61 6.5 that is a Billy Wright pedigree! I can’t even begin to tell you how pleased I am with this book. I’ve dealt with Rick several times and he is always easy to work it and a pleasure to deal with. Looking forward to more deals in the future. 5 ️‘S!!!

Bought yet another book from Rick that came in today. I've purchased multiple books from Rick, traded with Rick multiple times, and Rick has also purchased from me on more than one occasion. This guy is a class act. He always pays and delivers quickly. His packages are always protected well and his sales threads are extensive and fun to buy from. Highly recommended.

-Joshua

Just received an 8.0 ASM 39 from Rick. Great communication, easy to deal with, bullet proof packaging and, oh yeah, a beautiful book.

What can I say that hasn’t been said? Rick is the absolute best!!! I just received 5 great books and a Comic Cavalcade #1 is on the way with a partial trade I did with him. Oh and Rick got me the All Star Comics #46 in 6.5 which was last book I needed to complete my All Star Comics collection!! Beyond ecstatic!!!🥳🥳🥳