• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ricksneatstuff Feedback Thread
4 4

191 posts in this topic

Although I have left feedback for Rick before, I feel compelled to leave feedback again today (after receiving another book from him).

I contacted Rick regarding a book he owned. It was not on his sales thread, however, I told him I was interested in it and would make him an offer (if he was interested). He asked me for an offer. I made an offer and he accepted. There was no haggling over every last dime. The transaction was quick and simple. Rick's communication was great and he shipped the book quickly.

If there is one negative thing about Rick, however, it is that he packages his books so well that it takes me an hour (ok maybe not quite that long) to tear through all the packaging and get to the goodness that is inside.

Great job, Rick. As always a pleasure.

(thumbs u

Another great transaction with Rick (slabbed 9.8 Groo eclipse special from his recent thread) and as expected smooth as can be. :applause:

Shipped quick, great communication and accurate descriptions. Please don't hesitate to deal with him. (thumbs u

Rick is great guy!! Super duper friendly with phenomenal communication!! Lightning fast payment!! I know for sure I will be doing business with Rick again in the future whether buying or selling and I recommend you all do the same!! Thanks again pal!! Gino (thumbsu