• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ricksneatstuff Feedback Thread
4 4

191 posts in this topic

Just completed my second transaction with Rick.  In his recent sales thread, I jokingly asked if he could post his Archie 46 (it had been listed in a previous thread, then was removed).  I explained that it was my birthday, but I wasn't looking for special treatment...

Rick immediately puts up the Archie 46 for sale. I was so excited, I was shaking.  Somehow I managed to post :takeit:.

The book came today. What a swell guy.

Just completed my first transaction with Rick. I bought two Planet comics, one raw, one slabbed.  An excellent experience. The books were packaged securely, shipped quickly, and great communication from Rick on status. Rick has such great product to offer at reasonable prices. He is a valuable asset to the Boards. Thanks for everything Rick !

Just bought a Captain Marvel book from Rick and It came very securely packaged and lighting fast too. 

Rick is a great seller, easy to deal with and is an all round top bloke. 

Will be doing more business with him for sure. 

Thanks Rick.