Ricksneatstuff Feedback Thread
3 3

167 posts in this topic

1,344 posts
All great!

yep! One of the best guy on the boards bar none! Bought MITZI #1 and couldn't be happier

409 posts

Just picked up a raw Planet 64 from rick and it should arrive this week. Rick is a straight-shooter and a reasonable negotiator, which I appreciate. He posts great books, has a great reputation, and now I'm starting to see why :hail:

4,550 posts

I've bought from Rick and sold to him. Always a pleasure.

Ken

28,901 posts
I've bought from Rick and sold to him. Always a pleasure.

Ken

(thumbs u

14,384 posts

I obtained a semi-key Matt Baker book from Rick, the packaging was excellent, and his communication was equally terrific.

Very happy with the purchase, will definitely buy from again! :applause:

1,573 posts

Although I have left feedback for Rick before, I feel compelled to leave feedback again today (after receiving another book from him).

I contacted Rick regarding a book he owned. It was not on his sales thread, however, I told him I was interested in it and would make him an offer (if he was interested). He asked me for an offer. I made an offer and he accepted. There was no haggling over every last dime. The transaction was quick and simple. Rick's communication was great and he shipped the book quickly.

If there is one negative thing about Rick, however, it is that he packages his books so well that it takes me an hour (ok maybe not quite that long) to tear through all the packaging and get to the goodness that is inside.

Great job, Rick. As always a pleasure.

(thumbs u

358 posts

Another great transaction with Rick (slabbed 9.8 Groo eclipse special from his recent thread) and as expected smooth as can be. :applause:

Shipped quick, great communication and accurate descriptions. Please don't hesitate to deal with him. (thumbs u

2,544 posts

Just picked up a few books from Rick and everything arrived safe & sound as described! I was even able to differ payment for a few weeks which helped out a lot.

Thanks Rick! :D

854 posts

Great seller.

Easy to deal with, accommodating, fast and safe shipping with accurately graded books.

Highly recommend.

6,518 posts

Hand down one of the finest sellers, collectors in the hobby today,

great merch, good packing, careful and attentive,

great guy, look forward to meeting you someday,

Brian

4,747 posts

Always an awesome individual to deal with. Gave his Rangers #27 a new home.

Thanks again for a smooth transaction!

Warmest Regards,

Jason

2,751 posts

Good guy, easy to deal with, packages securely and ships promptly. Great taste in books, too!

1,065 posts

Got a classic Schommie cover and it arrived fast and looks better than expected. Look forward to doing business again.

5,158 posts

Have only picked up one book from Rick, but the deal was very good and the book arrived packed well. Great seller!

5,403 posts

Rick is great guy!! Super duper friendly with phenomenal communication!! Lightning fast payment!! I know for sure I will be doing business with Rick again in the future whether buying or selling and I recommend you all do the same!! Thanks again pal!! Gino (thumbsu

2,946 posts

Bought lots of books from Rick and he has always been true to his word. Great boardie. 

904 posts

Thank you Rick for a seamless transaction!!  I t was a pleasure and I hope we can do more deals in the future!