Ricksneatstuff Feedback Thread
2 2

155 posts in this topic

1,301 posts

This is the 100th reply in Rick's kudos thread ... that should be all I need to say... but anyway, done business with Rick several times now and he's super nice and easy to deal with.

I imagine I'll be buying from and selling to him for a long time to come.

He also has great taste and is knowledgeable and friendly and always willing to talk comics even if you're not trying to make a deal with him.

33 posts

I bought 2 key slabs from Rick. Great communication, fast shipping and items were packed very well. Thanks Rick! (thumbsu

349 posts

Bought another great book from Rick.

Lightning fast, great communication as usual!  Thanks Rick!

792 posts

I bought a raw SS 4 8.0 from Rick, his grading IMO was too LOW!  Looks better than my CGC 8.5, by far.  I will be monitoring this cats sales threads.  

11,846 posts

Received from Rick a Baker Cinderella Love in the mail today ! it was professionally shipped and the comics looks even nicer in hand than the photo

(thumbsu (thumbsu (thumbsu

681 posts

Bought a Wonder Woman book from Rick and its lovely looking and as per usual his communication and packaging was stellar....such a top bloke (thumbsu

1,784 posts

Just picked up several raws in Rick's latest thread -

Batman 181, archie 51 and Planet 53 -- all arrived quick with great packing

accurate grades and reasonable prices....

162 posts

Bought 2 Spideys (raw and a slab) at a good price and items arrived in great packing almost before I was done paying for them.  Thanks Rick!

104 posts

Bought Falling in Love 99 and Top Love Stories 3.  Books were as described and securely shipped.  Great transaction. Thank you!

551 posts

Recently purchased 3 CGC Graded Keys from Rick and his communication, packaging, and quick shipping exceeded my expectations.  I love the comics I purchased and will be a repeat customer!  Thanks Rick!! 

649 posts

I bought a raw ASM #11 that Rick had at a 5.5 - 6.0 grade. I sent it to CGC and it came back CGC 6.0. Thank you, sir.

Edited by jharvey

772 posts

Thanks Rick

Receive my Exciting Comics #62 CGC 6.5, excellent packaging and fast shipping. Another positive transaction. hopefully you can return feedback to me. Thanks again

668 posts

Just picked up a Planet comics #42 off Rick, great guy to deal with. Super fast well packed shipping and accurate grading. What more could you ask for.

Thanks Rick. (thumbsu

4,163 posts

I've participated in many sales threads over the years, but I always seem to enjoy Rick's the most. He lists some truly phenomenal books. 

Rick is friendly and quick to respond. We were able to work out a pretty significant deal with no bumps along the way. Shipment was swift and secure, and the books arrived as advertised. Rick is one of the very best sellers on the board and I will not hesitate to do business with him again! Highly recommended. (thumbsu

749 posts

Bought a great 8.5 ASM 129 from Rick.  Easy transaction, no hassles.  Everything arrived in specified condition.  Would buy from again.

788 posts

Rick bought a Rocket Kelly from me and paid just about instantly.  Thanks again.

1,078 posts

Excellent transaction from a true professional.  Book shipped accordingly and Just and overall good experience  

119 posts

Just completed a second purchase from Rick (wish I could pick up his excellent offerings more often!), solid packing and very fast shipping as usual.  Mahalo!

532 posts

Bought a FF67 from Rick and it was shipped fast and securely all the way to Australia. Thanks again Rick!