• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best to pickup now FF45 or FF52 between 6.0-7.0

12 posts in this topic

Trying to grab one before more insanity takes place with these two books in terms of growth before movies hit.

Open to thoughts, direction or anyone who may have one to sell.

Thanks!

FF 52 should be plateauing soon if it follows the other movie spec patterns. Best time to buy is a couple of months post-movie release after the hype dies down.

Thanks! So I would guess than based on that knowledge FF 45 is the one to grab right now as it has more room to grow and it seems like there are fewer out there in decent shape?

Thanks! So I would guess than based on that knowledge FF 45 is the one to grab right now as it has more room to grow and it seems like there are fewer out there in decent shape?

Both have had huge price jumps over the last few years. As much as I love both books I'm not positive they have room to grow.

FF 45 has actually started to come down again, but if Marvel recommits to the Inhumans movie, I wouldn't be shocked to see it spike again.

These books have been undervalued for quite some time in my mind. There's probably been a touch of over correction going on too. I still kick myself for selling my high grade 45 and 52 a few years back.

Both have had huge price jumps over the last few years. As much as I love both books I'm not positive they have room to grow.

Because they are Kirby FFs? :baiting::devil:

the problem with 45 is, as noted, we were seeing various inhumans in 36, etc. already.

whereas the only other black character in the whole marvel universe before t'challa was gabriel jones... (ok, i shouldn't say that, because there were probably others somewhere... and i am not saying Inhumans are really analagous to black people, but...)

Anecdotally, I have had a lot less trouble selling #52 than I have #45. #45 has been a relatively slower seller for me. My sample sizes are small on each, so you may take that with a grain of salt, but it took me months to sell decent #45s while #52 has never lasted an entire show on my wall.