• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSE PLEASE - SOLD - New Big Scans Up - Big Fish for Sale - Avengers 1 7.5 CGC

11 posts in this topic

Quick update down below are scans I had done at Fed Ex. Too nice of a book for iPhone photos.

I also ordered my notes from CGC and the turnaround is I should have by sometime tomorrow.

Lots of interested in the books and fielding a few offers of cash and cash/trade but nothing locked up yet so as always :takeit: wins.

Thanks,

AJ

Book has never been pressed or cleaned so may even have room to go up. I had this slabbed about 12 years ago.

Price is $7600 shipped and insured.

Very clean book with no issues.

I know I'm new but have bought and sold a few times here and very active on eBay as Supercmonkey mainly as a buyer though but also just completed an AF15 purchase from Bunky Brian who resides here on the forum.

PayPal is the way to go that protects us both.

First :takeit: gets it

Thanks for looking.

CAAB0580-A364-4895-8910-59D341D36CC6_zpsngmjtawd.jpg

2A3E1381-CE96-414B-9E5C-3D238FC76F8D_zpsxafvtcbm.jpg

image_zpshxtxe7n0.jpeg

image_zpszueeeuzg.jpeg

Gotten some IMs asking if there are any marks or stain and there are none that I see at all but I will download CGC notes and try and scan rather than use my phone and get more up in the morning. Also had questions if I would do partial trades which may be an option but looking for silver keys mainly if so.

Thanks!

Thanks for the bumps everyone and input.

Quick update down below are scans I had done at Fed Ex. Too nice of a book for iPhone photos.

I also ordered my notes from CGC and the turnaround is I should have by sometime tomorrow.

Lots of interested in the books and fielding a few offers of cash and cash/trade but nothing locked up yet so as always :takeit: wins.

Thanks,

AJ