• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Montreal comic con 2016, 8 -10 July

38 posts in this topic

I see on the MCC website that CGC will be there this year.

I was wondering if they offer the Witness service to get CGC SS slabs comics and also if we can give them a regular CGC slab to be open and then get sign by someone at the con?

I never open a CGC clabs and don'T want to take the chance of dammaging the comic.

Thanks!

typically, when CGC is present, they have witnesses at the booth. just go to the booth they'll walk you through the process

I am sure either CGC or the witness will remove the comic from the slab for you.

How sure are you?

I am sure either CGC or the witness will remove the comic from the slab for you.

How sure are you?

Sure enough to say if they don't, i'll drive to Montreal and do it myself. I can't imagine Paul, Bradley or Gemma saying no, we can't crack the book out of the slab for you.

How sure are you?

Sure enough to say if they don't, i'll drive to Montreal and do it myself. I can't imagine Paul, Bradley or Gemma saying no, we can't crack the book out of the slab for you.

That sounds pretty sure. :D

How sure are you?

I live an hour and fifteen minutes away.

How sure are you?

I live an hour and fifteen minutes away.

Andy, bribe the CGC staff to refuse to open the slab.....