• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DEADPOOL 2 (2017)

764 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, TheBook said:

I wish they would put more XMen in the movie.

Colossus is cool but cmon.

I really don't get why they stuck Negasonic Teenage Warhead in there again...she's OK but not anywhere near great or compelling.  They've got a pool of over a hundred mutants to pull from, so I agree, pull someone else!

The big question now is will Deadpool 3 fall under Kevin Feige's production authority now.  I'm guessing it will, and if that's right it means we should see something quite different next time out, definitely not just another re-tread of Colossus and Negasonic as supports.

2 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

#2 every bit as enjoyable to me as the first.   the parachute jump scene:  by the time it ended, i had facial muscles spasming.  can't remember laughing so hard and for so long at a scene.

The whole convoy scene might be my favorite sequence from any superhero movie.

7 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

#2 every bit as enjoyable to me as the first.   the parachute jump scene:  by the time it ended, i had facial muscles spasming.  can't remember laughing so hard and for so long at a scene.

Ditto - everyone thought this would be a prelude to an X-Force movie -- instead we got the best trolling by the writers since Iron Man 3. So good!

On 9/7/2018 at 1:52 AM, Chillax23 said:

I guess I am in the minority .... thought it was just ok, the first one was much better. 

I thought Ryan Reynolds was great (again) but found all the other characters lacking - especially Cable ......

I thought both of them were just ok. I never laughed once (just wasn't that funny to me and on par with fart jokes) but I had plenty of smiles and grins. I liked Negasonic in the first one. Loved Juggernaut and Domino in the second. 

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 9:26 AM, Bosco685 said:

China market is not taking so well to the re-edited #Deadpool2 and especially with no familiarization with the 2016 first film release.

That is the least shocking and most obvious thing I've read on this forumlol

On 9/11/2018 at 10:10 AM, TwoPiece said:

I LOVE the death of the X-Force characters. That made this a great movie for me. Expecting a big team-up and it doesn't happen lol. I think it's slightly better than the first Deadpool movie. That's no sleight.

Watched the extended cut last night. I agree that it’s better. The first few scenes are hilarious and they did an awesome job with the soundtrack.